The MMBQ Breakdown: Video Analysis of Chiefs vs Bills

He talks about SJ being the deep threat the Chiefs need to worry about. Ok then.
The biggest concern is Stevie as a deep threat? Regardless of who the quarterback is? King's analysis is usually a little better than that.

Would have been much more credible had he made mention of Graham and/or Goodwin as deep threats for KC's concern. Pretty weak effort on his part I must agree.

haha has Stevie ever caught a deep ball in his life? they threw one to him once against the Steelers and he dropped it and said it was God's fault. that's the only one I can think of

He caught a 47 yard TD against the Chiefs last year I believe...perhaps why King made that comment

haha has Stevie ever caught a deep ball in his life? they threw one to him once against the Steelers and he dropped it and said it was God's fault. that's the only one I can think of

oh yeah, thanks for the memories, one of the all time classic Bills low points :cry:

Some real insight there. They're good because they pressure the QB. The pressure the QB because they disguise where the blitz is coming from.

That took hours and hours of film study to break down. I wonder how he has time to do the research on which Starbucks coffee is good this week.