[closed]Trade deadline success!

Owf71

What's great is we have the best case scenario. Excellent safety, under performing/injured in a contract year, buffalo has the upper hand in resigning him, not to mention, there is a chance we could end the year on a positive tone, I expect a change of heart and him returning.

What's great is we have the best case scenario. Excellent safety, under performing/injured in a contract year, buffalo has the upper hand in resigning him, not to mention, there is a chance we could end the year on a positive tone, I expect a change of heart and him returning.

You know he has the same agent that Jason Peters did, right?

After all the hype it's funny how nothing happened. I love the Byrd of old single handed beat the Cards for us last year that was pos the best performance we've had from a safety since maybe Milloy in his first game (vs NE opening day). Now let's see him earn the big money this year

Why would we want to resign a malcontent who will probably be upset he missed out on a big payday? Not sure if expecting a change of heart is reasonable.

You know he has the same agent that Jason Peters did, right?

I'm aware of that, but the best deal he will get will be with Buffalo... I don't believe Parker has hatred for the Bills, he just wants what is best for his client. Currently, his client is looking at getting a one year deal towards the middle of August. Buffalo seems to be the only team to value him.

We may be able to keep him the rest of this year but i don't see the Bills paying him the kind of money his agent is after & if they are not willing to pay him that kind of money to keep him why would they be willing to pay him on a franchise tag tender the same amount of money his agent is asking ?

The only thing they may be able to do is to trade him in the off season if that is even possible ??

I am pretty pleased about this.

Byrd seems to be getting his feet under hmmm and improving each step of the way.

Seriously glad we have him the rest of the season. Nice selection of safeties for Pettine to toy with indeed!

second half of the season our secondary will be formidable and a group to be reckoned with.

Mark it down kids

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.