According to @BuffaloBills - Wingo moved up

Kipers Hair

Wingo up from PS

They want to go into the dome against NO's poor running D with three backs and Summers/

This would actually make a lot of sense especially if the decision to shut CJ down has been made. They will need a 3rd back and they are probably going to lean heavily on ball possession and keeping it away from brees and will have to be able to effectively run the ball.

Wingo up from PS

They want to go into the dome against NO's poor running D with three backs and Summers/

Most likely scenario but you never know. With it being so late in the week, chances are they won't bring in anyone off of the streets.

The Bills just announced Tuel is the backup for Sunday. Doubtful he'd be sent to the practice squad.

they announced that an hour ago, then 20 mins later said a roster move is coming. i maintain wingo = roster move

Most likely scenario but you never know. With it being so late in the week, chances are they won't bring in anyone off of the streets.

Yeah. Raised an eyebrow when folks brought up Isaac Redmond. Right. Two days before a game with two "healthy" backs, a full back and a PS player available.

Wingo up from PS

I think it will be Wingo as well, CJ will be inactive this week. My prediction.

Wingo up officially (Bills app)

Oops, should have read all the posts before making such a "bold prediction," lol. Ronnie Wingo is a sensational name for a RB, btw.