New Orleans scouting report on us

beerme1

I started reading it but couldn't finish. Who wrote this? A third grader? Did anyone proof read this?

One example: "One bonus for the Bills could be Marrone's familiarity with with Saints coach Sean Payton. Marrone served at Saints offensive coordinator and offensive line coach Payton from 2006-08."

Edited by kdiggz

I don't even need to read it. At the end of the day Drew Brees is too focused and mature a QB to take the Bills lightly. I'm sure he's doing his homework.

The gameplan for us will not be how to beat Brees cuz if we do that we're in trouble. It's how to beat the other 10 guys on offense.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

That was an editing nightmare, not to mention the inaccuracies (we came back from a 14-point deficit?)

That other article on the TBD homepage from NO was another gem as well. Bill Marrone?

I started reading it but couldn't finish. Who wrote this? A third grader? Did anyone proof read this?

One example: "One bonus for the Bills could be Marrone's familiarity with with Saints coach Sean Payton. Marrone served at Saints offensive coordinator and offensive line coach Payton from 2006-08."

No need to insult third graders!

That was an editing nightmare, not to mention the inaccuracies (we came back from a 14-point deficit?)

That other article on the TBD homepage from NO was another gem as well. Bill Marrone?

even the editors dont read nola.com

that website has been a disaster since the times pic got bought out. the paper itself only a tiny step better.

This game is a real test of how good we are. We beat New Orleans and people are going to take notice. Its not a division game, and no one is making us favorites or even predicting a close game. A win here would be a statement!

Of course that's true. But the question is: if the Bills get hammered, what does that mean? Will we need to fire some coach or cut some player? Cause that's probably what it will seem like around here.

Of course that's true. But the question is: if the Bills get hammered, what does that mean? Will we need to fire some coach or cut some player? Cause that's probably what it will seem like around here.

Nah. Practice squad QB and now it looks like they are going to sit Spiller. There will be no more calls for blood than there are after any loss. Probably just Hackett and/or Marrone like usual.

I don't even need to read it. At the end of the day Drew Brees is too focused and mature a QB to take the Bills lightly. I'm sure he's doing his homework.

The gameplan for us will not be how to beat Brees cuz if we do that we're in trouble. It's how to beat the other 10 guys on offense.

We played them very close the last time they came to Orchard Park, before they pulled away in the 4th Quarter.

Wow - I had to stop. Was his editor furloughed?

A year or so ago the paper was bought out - get slashed everything - went from daily to 3 days a week and the staff (and even more heavily senior staff) was cut to match that.

The advocate is probably your better Nola news source today.

Edited by NoSaint