Notes From The Republican Civil War

Tiberius

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily

it'd have been much funnier if he would have said how can you be pro life but against gun control...

Very easily. It's called being blindingly partisan

how can you be so bold to cast judgement and yet so blind to logical thinking?

Same question, back at you

where did I display illogical thinking? I am not trolling a board to fulfill spare time. I browse the board during work hours to avoid doing my job mostly. Itd be different if you posted anything on TSW... anyway...

Jim is far from a right wing toe the Republican line type. I've read enough of his stuff to determine this. His beliefs may lie closer to the GOP then the Democratic party but you have no point.

You're low hanging fruit for the ones that get suckered in to your schtick.

where did I display illogical thinking? I am not trolling a board to fulfill spare time. I browse the board during work hours to avoid doing my job mostly. Itd be different if you posted anything on TSW... anyway...

Jim is far from a right wing toe the Republican line type. I've read enough of his stuff to determine this. His beliefs may lie closer to the GOP then the Democratic party but you have no point.

Honestly, I really don't think much of your posts, to tell you the truth. You seem pretty much of a below average thinker who can toss out a few insults. Congrats

Honestly, I really don't think much of your posts, to tell you the truth. You seem pretty much of a below average thinker who can toss out a few insults. Congrats

what? Learn2grammar

I don't care if i am a below average thinker. I am a high motor type of guy!

Gatorman is only trolling if the board officially identifies itself opposite what he thinks. I was under the impression that the PPP board does not identify w/any said political ideology. He's in the minority here with a differing opinion from the majority. Not too many on his side speak out because the others shout them down etc... They are "trolling" no more or less then anybody else here.

Gatorman is only trolling if the board officially identifies itself opposite what he thinks. I was under the impression that the PPP board does not identify w/any said political ideology. He's in the minority here with a differing opinion from the majority. Not too many on his side speak out because the others shout them down etc... They are "trolling" no more or less then anybody else here.

The only way Gatorman isn't trolling is if he's just about the dumbest person with internet access. Since you don't see anything wrong with his pattern of posts and level of discourse, no matter whether you're right or wrong on the issue of trolling, you're definitely among the dumbest people with internet access. Congratulations.

The only way Gatorman isn't trolling is if he's just about the dumbest person with internet access. Since you don't see anything wrong with his pattern of posts and level of discourse, no matter whether you're right or wrong on the issue of trolling, you're definitely among the dumbest people with internet access. Congratulations.

Do you know the difference between EiI and Gatortroll?.........................

Post count

So you are smart or something? Or just smarter than me?

The real question is whether you bring your lunch pail to work every day.

I usually just lift a leg and go for the utter. Much easier

its not what he says that trolls. Its how he says it. Everything is a lob or bomb made. Every thread title garners an immediate rebuttal because they are so outlandish

I don't see a problem with anybody's pattern of posts and level of discourse. I mean, you are complaining about gator's discourse and here your are doing the same thing right back to me. I think you guys (on the right) hate so much because the tactics are so similar to your own.

you can only be a trolling troll if others are being trolled and if the trolling troll is stupid what can be said for for the trolled trollies hmmmmmmm- you right-wing simpletons don't understand that Jauronimo just gave you a nice burn

why throw the insult in there? There are stuoid democrats, too.

Also... gator is like 3 steps below you on the whole rationality thing. Even you must agree - he wears a pointy hat.