Kansas City game pom poms

Just asking, what other NFL teams have done white out games? Just wondering if it worked for them (as far as actually getting the fans to participate fully). My point was it really didn't work in that aspect last time. There weren't 80,000 people wearing white. There were 30,000, and it looked like a sad, half hearted effort. I mean we'll see how it goes this time I suppose. If you're at the game please let me know. I agree it's cool when it works, but if it's half assed I think it's worse. I think players respond to the crowd noise more than the color of our shirts. Cincy game was pretty rocking and you could tell both teams knew it, even in our home blues.

Miami is really good at getting their fans involved and organized. Every week it seems that almost all of them show up in Orange.

What's that you say? Those are seats? My bad...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami is really good at getting their fans involved and organized. Every week it seems that almost all of them show up in Orange.

What's that you say? Those are seats? My bad...

That's good!

Well, the idea of a white out in November didn't turn out so great. Definitely more white than usual, but still probably 35% Maybe 40%?

Didn't exactly look like a Miami Heat playoff game.

Yesterdays white out was an epic fail. Either Buffalo Fans don't know what the color white is or the organization calling for a white out in 30 degree weather is like Tuels interception on the 1 yard line...Just Clueless!

It appears that the Bills will provide 50,000 white pom poms for the game as we will dress in our whites unis. This leads to just a few questions....why do we wear our away unis and allow KC to wear their home red? What happens to the other 20,000 fans who do not get a pom pom, are we too cheap to supply this $.10 product to all fans. Will we be embarrassed by 20,000 chiefs' fans all dressed in red sitting among the crowd that will be dressed in white at the Bills request. They travel well (especially when winning) and the game is sold out. Just sayin'!

Remember Ralph is cheap.....

Yesterdays white out was an epic fail. Either Buffalo Fans don't know what the color white is or the organization calling for a white out in 30 degree weather is like Tuels interception on the 1 yard line...Just Clueless!

I was just so happy that the people in the 2-3 rows ahead of me opted not to wave their pom poms in the air. It's OK to wave pom poms and terrible towels, but if you put your hands in front of the person's eyes behind you, I'm sure you'd be kicked out!

What do you mean? Everyone should have gone out and bought a white coat to be part of the white out crowd.

Most folks in our climate don't buy white winter coats. Most folks don't wear T shirts to football games with temps in the 30's. This was entirely predictable.