Kyle Williams' penalty

STRAIGHT UP BULL CRAP. I want my team standing up for ourselves. That was a garbage flag and Ed Hoculie needs to spend less time pumping himself full of horse testerone and doing bicep curls and more time learning how to call a game. That game was dreadfully officiated.

Its not like he's really that big, if he would buy a shirt that actually fit him and didn't act like a pumped up gym d-bag, no one would notice that compared to other refs, yes he's in better shape.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was BS, but I believe certain teams do get the calls or in some cases no calls. Especially if there are media darlings or coaches on that team. Exp. on Brady's winning td against N.O. This week Solder was obviously holding. Do you think the refs are going to call that in NE.

As Boomer Esiason said when it happened you dont throw your flag there that's a horrible call. But when there LB dropped Chandler out of bounds after the play - nothing called THAT'S the problem no one knows what they are calling. The officials are horrible every week and nearly every game it's really taken the fun out of the game

Edited by CardinalScotts

i sent hochuli an email asking him what the fsck was with the4 no-call on the marquis goodwin should-have-been pass interference that wasn't called when the bengals DB (pacman?) just grabbed goodwin by the back of the jersey as he was running downfield

I can't remember this particular play, can you tell me what QTR this play occured? thanks.

If I'm Kyle Williams and I see another BS flag thrown to the defense I pick-up the yellow cloth and toss it to the fans as a souvenir, then turn around to the refs that threw it and call him on the BS calls that !@#$ed this team over the last decade.

Next time KW should just but his helmet into his chin and send the POS flying (which is what their guy did to Kiko when he should have been catching the ball)

If you are going to get a 15 yard penalty, get a 15 yard penalty!

Edited by peterpan

Next time KW should just but his helmet into his chin and send the POS flying (which is what their guy did to Kiko when he should have been catching the ball)

If you are going to get a 15 yard penalty, get a 15 yard penalty!

Game on!

Hard to understand what the heck the rules of the day are .

Fred now Kyle . Fined ?

Hard to understand what the heck the rules of the day are .

I somewhat agree.

As far as what the defense can do regarding hitting someone I agree completely. I'm left wondering sometimes if the choices defenders have in a lot of cases is take a 15 yard penalty or let the opponent go in for the score.

However in the KW case I disagree completely. All players should know by now that actively getting in someones face (and he did, he specifically went over to the player to do so) can be flagged. It might not always be, and in fact it might almost never be, but it can be. Therefore instead of doing the stupid thing and risk the penalty, you suck it up then and perhaps show the other player your displeasure at a later time by means of putting him on his ass (preferably legally, but strongly) rather then just talking trash. Kinda the hockey philosophy of payback.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I have a ref question. I still haven't had time to watch my DVR. My question is regarding a defensive holding that I'm pretty sure turned a 3rd down stop by the Bills into a first down. I think it was on Robey...........At the stadium, the replay shown - there was no way that should be a penalty. But, did he hold him earlier in the play?

I have a ref question. I still haven't had time to watch my DVR. My question is regarding a defensive holding that I'm pretty sure turned a 3rd down stop by the Bills into a first down. I think it was on Robey...........At the stadium, the replay shown - there was no way that should be a penalty. But, did he hold him earlier in the play?

On this forum no Bill ever holds, but some Bill is getting held on every play.

I somewhat agree.

As far as what the defense can do regarding hitting someone I agree completely. I'm left wondering sometimes if the choices defenders have in a lot of cases is take a 15 yard penalty or let the opponent go in for the score.

However in the KW case I disagree completely. All players should know by now that actively getting in someones face (and he did, he specifically went over to the player to do so) can be flagged. It might not always be, and in fact it might almost never be, but it can be. Therefore instead of doing the stupid thing and risk the penalty, you suck it up then and perhaps show the other player your displeasure at a later time by means of putting him on his ass (preferably legally, but strongly) rather then just talking trash. Kinda the hockey philosophy of payback.

This is what I thought.

And obviously the getting in his face did nothing in terms of motivation. Instead the Bengals got a first down after the Bills had just stopped them AND a could plays later they scored a TD.

This is what I thought.

And obviously the getting in his face did nothing in terms of motivation. Instead the Bengals got a first down after the Bills had just stopped them AND a could plays later they scored a TD.

Its a win for the opposing team when our player loses composure. It's usually a series of plays or a matchup of sorts. and gets in the respective "head " of the player till he pops off or makes a mistake being overly aggresive and or distracted. Thats not cool for us , because we cannot afford those penalties

What i meant truly about Kyle was that he should be quiet , give the player the look. Spread the word within the team. Re-Energize them maybe

And let nature take its course !

i thought Kyle was abused quite abit that game . and the penalties called , when they were called, seemed sketchy. Cumulative or not.

Code Monkey has corrected me fairly. Thanks .

He got a hold of AJ Green's jersey, that was a penalty.

He got a hold of AJ Green's jersey, that was a penalty.

I finally got to watch my DVR this weekend, and you're right. It was on the break, and at the stadium they only showed the end of the play. Not sure if they did that on purpose!