Official second half & OT thread Bungles vs Bills.

BuffaloBill

That goal-line stop by Cincy ended up being the difference...I still would have liked to see Marrone just take the points there, but the truth is we could not punch it in when we needed to...That was a HUGE swing in the game and the Bills did not wake up from it till the 4th Quarter... B-)

What brain-dead Boomer forgot to mention during all of his nonsensical conservative/cliche rants was that the Bills never go for it on 4th&8 to get their 2nd TD if they're down 24-13 so it worked out fine.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is it me or did Hackett just give up in OT?

I don't think he gave up. I just don't think he is imaginative enough to call plays when he's behind the sticks. He has to run the ball until it's "down and less than five yards to go." He has no answers for second and long, or third and long (and unforgivably, he doesn't have an answer for first and ten either, except to run the ball and hope for a gain of five).

The defense gave up too many big plays...You let the opponent drive 99 yards to a TD in your own backyard....and the Offense had no consistency....Stuck in 3rd and long for too long....

I hear what you're saying Ganesh, but after all that you still have a tie ball game. And at the end your ST has good coverage but can't !@#$ing tackle. They had tate at the 30. He gets tackled near the other 30 or 40. That's the difference!! The ST play allowed them to getin field goal range. Imho, they blew it!!

This is a game that good franchises find a way to win, and bad franchises find a way to lose. And Buffalo is a bad franchise.

It's okay...we'll still find a way to go 7-9 so even the draft pick sucks.

So true...We've been losing games like this for years now...Nothing has really changed in that regard...We make just enough plays to keep it interesting...But in the end this was a VERY winnable game that saw mistakes and lack of execution at times, by all three phases, lead to the inevitable loss...It's always something, and it's never the same thing...The only thing that is consistent is that we're a losing franchise that can't get over the hump...

Bills D is good. Bills D sucks. Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski1m

Thad Lewis just went into the X-ray room here at The Ralph wearing a boot on his right foot. #BillsLive

He hurt himself when he ran out of bounds on 4th down. I saw him limping right away. Says a lot that he stayed in and played the rest of the game. I enjoyed watching him play today. Too bad the D stunk up the joint for most of the game and that our special teams still can't cover punts.

The last passing touchdown Dalton had? The receiver stepped out of bounds, came back in just in time to catch the ball. No flag.

Hmm. I missed that, but it's annoying to think that happened. Now that you've pointed it out, I'd like to see a replay.

Bills D is good. Bills D sucks. Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.Bills D is good. Bills D sucks.

very constructive

That Goodwin no-call was about as blatant PI as you're going to get...I still don't understand that one...

in a game that was as exhilarating as that (really was great game) bad calls made an impact.

KW95's personal foul was....ugh.

Goodwin was held twice, wrist, than shoulder...no call?!?

I will say, it hurt to see them run constint screens to the club(gilmore). I love Gilmore, but.... Get the hand healed man. Take you're time, and get it right.

very constructive

u get it though. He just had one or two more adult beverages than I, LOL.

No, but his main qualification for the job was being an old friend of Marrone's, if I recall correctly....

Dehaven had the worst ST in the NFL last year. When the bills cleaned house, I was upset to see the old ST coach go. Can't remember his name, but with him, Leo was on track to have the best punt return year in the history of the NFL.

Goodwin was held twice, wrist, than shoulder...no call?!?

At the rate that PI's are called in the NFL that one was truly an amazing no-call...I could see if guys were getting away with stuff like that all the time around the league, but actually it's the exact opposite...Figures though...