Vic Carrucci: Bills fans will be pleasantly suprised with Thad Lewis..

Big Turk

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time since being on this board, I have NO IDEA what to expect this Sunday. NONE.

All I know about Lewis is that he cost me A LOT of money when he played at Duke. -F***ing guy covered every time I bet against him. -We're talking about DUKE, people... Years back, they used to be the weekly LOCK on board... Easy money... -NOT with that guy.

Anyway, i'm prepared for weird. Literally anything can happen. GO BILLS.

I like the zip on the ball.

Much better than the Rainbows Tuel was throwing.

True. His arm's not as big as EJs, though. I also saw a guy who was only looking at half the field, and locked on to a couple of receivers.

BTW anyone else notice how after one of the throws Wood © was talking to Tuel and he was making a Rainbow hand motion then making a straight line hand motion?

It seemed like he was saying don't throw the ball like this (Rainbow hand motion), throw the ball like this (Straight line hand motion)???

Anyone else see that?

Yeah, I did.

If he runs onto the field with his balls out, it's a uniform violation fine by the league, AT MINIMUM.

GO BILLS!!!

But it is totally acceptable and OK if he's gay though. (He said, "comes out" AND balls out).

I explained in advance to avoid all of the responses that would otherwise need addressing later.

If he runs onto the field with his balls out, it's a uniform violation fine by the league, AT MINIMUM.

GO BILLS!!!

But if Kiko did it, the league would pay him, change its uniform policy, and issue a personal thank you signed by Roger Goodell.

Sorry, wrong thread.

kj