New NFL Jersey: Alonso or Woods?

Wazzu Bill

So I'm going to buy a new jersey this weekend, and I can't decide if I want to get Kiko Alonso or Robert Woods. My question is, who do you guys think will be around longer and have more of an impact in the long run? If both players want big money once their rookie contracts are up, do you think management will fork over the dough to keep both?

I have faith in Manuel, but everybody knows deep down that 1st round rookie QBs don't always make it, so there's a chance that he just doesn't work out and in a few years we get a new QB. Or who knows, maybe even Freeman signs with us and steals Manuel's job...never know!

I think I'm leaning toward Alonso.

I wouldn't even spend money on this team right now but if you ARE going to buy one, Kiko would be the obvious choice... You'll be hearing his name called more than Woods, especially with nobody there to get Woods the ball...

Unless we sign Tebow and he turns Woods into the new Megatron. Never thought of that did you.

On a more serious note, despite questionable coaching and terrible, terrible, terrible luck with injuries on both sides of the ball, I think now is still a better time to buy jersey than any other point in the last 5 years. Except maybe if some people (myself included) got fooled into believing our 4-0 start a couple years ago was legit.

So I'm going to buy a new jersey this weekend, and I can't decide if I want to get Kiko Alonso or Robert Woods. My question is, who do you guys think will be around longer and have more of an impact in the long run? If both players want big money once their rookie contracts are up, do you think management will fork over the dough to keep both?

I have faith in Manuel, but everybody knows deep down that 1st round rookie QBs don't always make it, so there's a chance that he just doesn't work out and in a few years we get a new QB. Or who knows, maybe even Freeman signs with us and steals Manuel's job...never know!

I think I'm leaning toward Alonso.

I'd go with Alonso.

I always thought jerseys should fit your body type. If you weigh 140 pounds, you shouldn't wear a LB jersey -- unless it's Aaron Maybin's.

So go with Woods if you are skinny and Kiko if you are bigger. Of course if you're a house, go with Dareus.