I'll lose because my argument will be:

:w00t:

No, you will lose because your "argument" will be...."Please explain this function of the __________ in enormous detail."

I propose the Chef Rule. Asking someone annoying questions because they have nothing to say is not allowed.

No, you will lose because your "argument" will be...."Please explain this function of the __________ in enormous detail."

I propose the Chef Rule. Asking someone annoying questions because they have nothing to say is not allowed.

Proposal summarily rejected by the judge. Me.

Oh wait, whe haven't started yet.

Wild Card entries despite not volunteering:

OC in Buffalo

Take You to Tasker

DC Tom

More may be added later. I would like to see:

Kelly the Fair Dog or something like that

Gene Frenkle

but they are not around much. I would also like other volunteers of all stripes to please sign up. We can get going Monday.

Topics and round 1 match ups are already under development by the judge. Me.

Wild Card entries despite not volunteering:

OC in Buffalo

Take You to Tasker

DC Tom

More may be added later. I would like to see:

Kelly the Fair Dog or something like that

Gene Frenkle

but they are not around much. I would also like other volunteers of all stripes to please sign up. We can get going Monday.

Topics and round 1 match ups are already under development by the judge. Me.

I was gonna post: "How the F am I signed up? I didn't post here, dammit!"

But then, I realized that I would be signed up, by posting that here.

Which...sucks. :lol:

So, I guess I'm signed up. And, oh yeah, what were you thinking? Of course I have a plan. Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth commence!

"He who has provoked the lash of wit, cannot complain when he smarts from it".

Edited by OCinBuffalo

But I want to get to call you a Liberal, latte drinking, panty waste!

Call me a fat white trassewage beater if you want. Your words mean nothing to me.

Oh and can we add panty waste to the TBDisms thread?

Edited by Chef Jim

I'm tempted, but I'm not very good at arguing a point I don't believe in. then again, insults are allowed......

Luckily they're allowed here. Other places around here they threaten you with a ban if you insult a group of people by calling them fools.

Luckily they're allowed here. Other places around here they threaten you with a ban if you insult a group of people by calling them fools.

hell, I've seen some posts here where it would be considered a kindness to call the authors 'fools' :D

hell, I've seen some posts here where it would be considered a kindness to call the authors 'fools' :D

No kidding. I guess I forget where I am sometimes. They're very sensitive over "there". I guess I can understand with 13 plus years of craptastic football I'd be sensitive to someone pointing out how foolish I was spending my hard earned money supporting them.