Fred Jackson fumbling

Anyone else notice that Freddie put the ball on the ground 2 or 3 times against the ravens?granted he did not lose any of the fumbles but this problem goes back to last year when he fumbled against the patriots on the one yard line going into half time. Don't get me wrong I love Fred, but he has had an increased tendency to fumbling the ball.

Did anyone notice that the only reason why this team won yesterday is because of Fred Jackson?

The ONLY reason?? really?? so the 5 interceptions that the defense had was irrevelant?? If we lose one of those fumbles the game is completely different. I didn't start this thread to bash fred because he contributes to this team significantly, I was curious if anyone else had noticed he had put the ball on the ground a few times. That is all.

I thought that was spiller who fumbled against the pats last year.

spiller fumbled in that game too, but i believe it was fred on the 1 yard line before halftime.

Anyone else notice that Freddie put the ball on the ground 2 or 3 times against the ravens?granted he did not lose any of the fumbles but this problem goes back to last year when he fumbled against the patriots on the one yard line going into half time. Don't get me wrong I love Fred, but he has had an increased tendency to fumbling the ball.

They called off two of them, because his knee was down. One was his first fumble all year. CJ has had 3 in 4 games. I'm not worried about Freddy at all, he can't be perfect always. He's our best option at RB this year, fumbles or not.

Most RBs are retired at 32. Most players won't play hurt. Almost zero guys go back on to the field with a knee injury. Given Jackson's leg injury history its amazing he did. This guy is the epitmoe of leaving it all on the field, sacrificing body for team.

If Jackson has one fault its not going down when he is stopped, now granted it's a double-edged sword, if Jackson didn't have that mentality you don't see that 59 yard 3rd & 1 conversion vs. the Jets.

Go Bills!

That fumble before halftime against New England was actually by Spiller in the first matchup last year. Freddy had that big fumble in the second matchup during the 4th quarter on the 1 yard line.

I also noticed it, so I decided to check some stats. While its early in the year, fre and CJ are leading the leagure with the most fumbles by RBs with 3 each. Luckily thy haven't lost them, but while early, it does seem to be something to be concerned with. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byposition?pos=RB&conference=NFL&year=season_2013&sort=47&timeframe=ToDate

It was Freddy..

Wrong.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8447274/hard-hitting-brandon-spikes-gives-new-england-patriots-defense-edge

With just 1 minute, 19 seconds remaining in the first half and his defense backed up against its own goal line -- once again protecting a short field after a turnover by the New England Patriots' offense -- linebacker Brandon Spikes met Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller in the hole, forcing a fumble and keeping his team within a one-touchdown striking distance after an underwhelming first half.

I noticed.

Both backs need to do better with protecting the football so does EJ. room for improvement for sure. I bet the coaches have taken note. That being said i love the Jackson Spiller era, most excitement from a pair of backs in quite awhile , and not just the Bills.

Nate starts using these two guys in space and lining up all over , the offense will just become more and more fun to watch as the season rolls on.

Wrong.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8447274/hard-hitting-brandon-spikes-gives-new-england-patriots-defense-edge

With just 1 minute, 19 seconds remaining in the first half and his defense backed up against its own goal line -- once again protecting a short field after a turnover by the New England Patriots' offense -- linebacker Brandon Spikes met Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller in the hole, forcing a fumble and keeping his team within a one-touchdown striking distance after an underwhelming first half.

Face on you buddy boy... Spiller fumbled. Donald Jones took a post beginning the 2nd half to make it 21-7 and the rest of the game was a drunken blur with record setting numbers from New England

Freddie had a fumble at New England, but I think we recovered that one

Face on you buddy boy... Spiller fumbled. Donald Jones took a post beginning the 2nd half to make it 21-7 and the rest of the game was a drunken blur with record setting numbers from New England

Freddie had a fumble at New England, but I think we recovered that one

FJ lost fumbles in both Pats* games last year.