Official Game Day Thread: Ravens at Bills 9-29-2013

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope were not really upset at the 700 pound Glenn for not falling gracefully on a bouncing football instead of ej for having no sense of time and holding the ball like a loaf of bread.

I'm upset with both of them. Just being honest. Glenn had all day and an eternity to fall on the dang ball, or at the very least swat it out of bounds....yes EJ effed up too....

I hope were not really upset at the 700 pound Glenn for not falling gracefully on a bouncing football instead of ej for having no sense of time and holding the ball like a loaf of bread.

Both at fault. Would have helped if Glenn hadn't been beat on the sack to begin with, or if he hadn't been beat on the play on which the PF was called.

Wow, EJ manuel and his inability to make quick decisions I.e. always waiting till a WR is wide open is costing us greatly. Two failed trips inside the redzone, and that sack is because he second guessed himself and ran. I have really great concerns with this kid esp how rookies have performed much better in the NFL in recent years.

We are behind because EJ decided to slide short of the marker on the last drive and then boneheadedly held the ball out to the side on this drive. Glenn didn't help but the quarterback needs to stop making stupid mistakes.

Wow, EJ manuel and his inability to make quick decisions I.e. always waiting till a WR is wide open is costing us greatly. Two failed trips inside the redzone, and that sack is because he second guessed himself and ran. I have really great concerns with this kid esp how rookies have performed much better in the NFL in recent years.

People are FINALLY starting to see it.