Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is it talking about any ice flows?

you want to argue sementics because you can't effectively argue the point. i get it. it's an old, cheap trick and one that you use repeatedy. doesn't matter if the walruses are on a stationary ice formation or a floating one in the past. many are not on any ice at all right now and that's because there's much less ice. but you already know that.

you want to argue sementics because you can't effectively argue the point. i get it. it's an old, cheap trick and one that you use repeatedy. doesn't matter if the walruses are on a stationary ice formation or a floating one in the past. many are not on any ice at all right now and that's because there's much less ice. but you already know that.

I think the bigger argument lies in the fact that the article makes no connection at all with a reduction of polar ice and the activities of mankind. the lesser argument deals with the definition of ice floes (not flows).

Why is the ice shrinking? What do you suggest we do about it? Personally I'd get a harpoon and open a walrus BBQ joint.

It's not semantics. It's an illustration of your inability to discuss the topic. I'd rather discuss it with the scientists at NOAA, who actually know what they're talking about, than someone who doesn't even know the rather significant difference between "ice flow" and "ice floe."

It's not semantics. It's an illustration of your inability to discuss the topic. I'd rather discuss it with the scientists at NOAA, who actually know what they're talking about, than someone who doesn't even know the rather significant difference between "ice flow" and "ice floe."

here's what i think about words used in this thread recently: it was wrong to digniy the word "dishonest" with "intellectual".

here's what i think about words used in this thread recently: it was wrong to digniy the word "dishonest" with "intellectual".

I was dishonest, wondering why you were talking about glaciers on the North Slope with respect to walruses?

You're an idiot.