Hey guys, Justin Rogers was our #1 CB for most of today

RuntheDamnBall

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get angry with a guy for sucking. I get angry with the team for not adjusting to help him. Pettine has said many times that he doesn't change the scheme depending on who is in there - it's the same scheme and he expects every one of his players to be able to play it. That stubbornness was rewarded today.

But I'd still rather have Pettine's stubbornness than Wanny's.

Sure. It's obviously his fault that we had a 4th CB lined up against their A1 receiver.

Well maybe not his fault but it was someone's fault that he was playing man with no help over the top on their top WR. After getting torched previously. Coaching today on both sides of the ball was atrocious.

I would have cut him during the game. What a bum.

Rogers has made some decent plays in a supporting role. He is not a star or even a regular and he was miscast today because of injuries. I am glad you're not the coach.

The point of this thread is that the Bills were in a severe deficit from the get-go due to injuries.

I do hope McK's injury is not serious, and that we can get at least one of the three guys not named Brooks back in time for next week. It was rough seeing Aaron Williams back out there at CB.

Well maybe not his fault but it was someone's fault that he was playing man with no help over the top on their top WR. After getting torched previously. Coaching today on both sides of the ball was atrocious.

Your over the top help is helping out at 2CB.

The secondary is ashambles right now.

Rogers has made some decent plays in a supporting role. He is not a star or even a regular and he was miscast today because of injuries. I am glad you're not the coach.

The point of this thread is that the Bills were in a severe deficit from the get-go due to injuries.

I do hope McK's injury is not serious, and that we can get at least one of the three guys not named Brooks back in time for next week. It was rough seeing Aaron Williams back out there at CB.

Your over the top help is helping out at 2CB.

The secondary is ashambles right now.

I realize the secondary is in shambles and that ideally Rogers is not playing a significant role but guess what it happened and he got abused. You may be glad I'm not the coach but I can promise I wouldn't have had him covering Holmes one on one after getting torched. Sorry but this is a big boy league and when your name is called and you crap your pants see ya, don't care if you made a play or two as a 5th cb 2 years ago.

I realize the secondary is in shambles and that ideally Rogers is not playing a significant role but guess what it happened and he got abused. You may be glad I'm not the coach but I can promise I wouldn't have had him covering Holmes one on one after getting torched. Sorry but this is a big boy league and when your name is called and you crap your pants see ya, don't care if you made a play or two as a 5th cb 2 years ago.

Who else could they put out there? I'm not being facetious. Who?

Who else could they put out there? I'm not being facetious. Who?

I know what you're saying. Probably no other option but it would have been a good idea to not leave him on an island with the game in the balance. Just frustrating again that it seems like our coaches will not adjust. Ok so i may have exaggerated when I said I'd cut him on the sideline but i wouldn't hesitate to do it tomorrow.