How Many Sacks?

CSBill

How Many Sacks to Win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many sacks of Jets QB, Geno Smith, by the Bills D do you feel is needed to assure a win on Sunday? Your Over/Under number is . . . (And, of course, add any explanations and comments below.)

• 6+

My pick is 4.5: I think the Jets D will get a few as well, Rex has said he will bring the heat. But I think the Jets have to throw the ball more than the Bills to score (the BIlls have a better run game to work with to help neutralize the pass rush). And with Geno's tendencies to hold it, five or more is a real, and necessary, possibility.

If it's is less than four, the Bills may be in trouble.

Edited by CSBill

My pick is 4.5: I think the Jets D will get a few as well, Rex has said he will bring the heat. But I think the Jets have to throw the ball more than the Bills to score (the BIlls have a better run game to work with to help neutralize the pass rush). And with Geno's tendencies to hold it, five or more is a real, and necessary, possibility.

If it's is less than four, the Bills may be in trouble.

Somehow I think, this will be the week that FJ & CJ will be paired in the backfield together, to keep the Jets D off-balanced.