I just want to stop and say......I love this damn team...

Don't forget solid coverage. I was hoping the departure of Catavolos would help our cbs. They all look much better. Love the robey kid and Leo has been stellar IMO. Aaron Williams a force. I was REALLY worried about these DBs after losing Gilmore (even more so after brooks and Byrd). Let see how they do against a good WR unit. Oh wait, we don't have to for a few weeks. Jets, ravens, browns up next. Then Gilmore should be back to battle Aj Green.

That's a big time stroke of luck - 5 weeks in and the best WR we face is Torrey Smith.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the regular season started I did not know what to expect from the Bills.

In some ways I still do not know what to expect. And there's a long way to go in this season.

One thing I will agree with is that there is a different feeling about this team.

The attitude of the Bills is a whole lot different than the passive, downplayed, stoic attitudes of recent teams.

You look at the coaching staff and the players and you can see that they are out there to win.

That alone gets me excited about the Bills.

Whether it happens this year or not, I believe it is safe to say that there is something special in store for the Bills.

I Love This Team! GO BILLS!!!!!

Agreed. You have summed up my feelings of this young season thus far.

I'm still not ready to think they'll win 8 games, let alone make the playoffs. I still expect rookie mistakes all around from the coaches on down. But, there IS a different feeling about this team. They seem to care more; they seem to want it more. The overall team attitude truly seems different. For the first time in forever, the players seemed geniunely pissed that they lost to the Pats. They didn't have to review film to see what happened. They didn't need to execute better. They were pissed... they let them win. They took that feeling and rolled it up into a passion on the field last Sunday, hitting hard and playing fast. Yet, amidst the euphoria of a good win, there's the Coach quick to remind us all they have a long way to go and lots of mistakes to fix.

I love that. They're pissed they lost and concerned because they eeked out a close win. That's how all good teams think. Maybe they are turning the corner, maybe they still have a couple years. But, a few things seem apparent - EJ is an NFL QB, he's not a retread here to fill a few years. How could he becomes remains to be seen, but you can see the potential oozing out of this guy. We have a legitimate Offensive line! We have a star running back. We have probowlers on the Defensive line. And Kiko has all the looks of a star in the making.

The rest of the world may not see it yet. But, the Bills are on their way back to contender status! That's what I'm seeing. Now go kick the snot out of that Jets team and make them know it!!!

It just feels like 1987, we could be on the cusp of a Bills revival. I am a Bills fan, like my Father before me, and yes, there is another as my sister bleeds Bills blue too! It is still way too early, but this feels like the real deal.

Told my boys as EJ took the field for that last drive, that this could be the first day of the rest of our football lives...and I thinnk it was for all of us...hoping EJ and the Bills crush the Jets and add to the winning feeling.

They could if they would stop shooting in their foot...No penalties and good 3rd down plays...