Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Carolina Panthers game o

Mike32282

If you are interested, I uploaded my photos from the game and the tailgates at Hammer's Lot. I took a lot of photos. You can see them on my photobucket account. I forgot to post last week, but they are also on my photobucket account. Here's the link....

http://s159.photobuc...rolina Panthers This one is definitely my favorite.....Photo144_zps611ab871.jpg

What's up with the whole 'picnic on the field after the game' thing?

#BillsMafia had their big tweetup tailgate. And they were raffling off prizes, one of the prizes was the ability to go onto the field after the game. My buddy Matt won it and took me with him. So a bunch of us got to celebrate the win on the field after the game was over.

#BillsMafia had their big tweetup tailgate. And they were raffling off prizes, one of the prizes was the ability to go onto the field after the game. My buddy Matt won it and took me with him. So a bunch of us got to celebrate the win on the field after the game was over.

Friggin sweet.

Some great pictures. Looks like you all had a great time.

I'm a little concerned about one of the last photos. The one with EJ, Thurman and Andre. EJ looks shorter than I thought and kind of out of shape. Andre and Thurman have really let themselves go, not only are they out of shape but they are now white.

Nice job. Great seats and/or a great lens.

Thanks! I am sitting in Row 4 of the tunnel end zone. I don't have a DSLR...it's just a simple point and shoot, Canon Powershot SX10.

I'm a little concerned about one of the last photos. The one with EJ, Thurman and Andre. EJ looks shorter than I thought and kind of out of shape. Andre and Thurman have really let themselves go, not only are they out of shape but they are now white.

LMAO! That Thurman you are talking about has actually lost some weight.... :D

:lol: