Steve Smith Trash Talks Andre Reed on WoF Day

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Smith is pound for pound one of the baddest guys to ever play in the NFL.

It's just lucky for the rest of the league that he's 5'9" 185 pounds, 34 years old, and on a bad football team.

He's a borderline Hall of Famer due to playing on mostly bad teams but he's probably 10 times the player that Lynn Swann was.

And he's a seriously bad-ass dude.

I'd put steve easily in the HOF.Dominant little tough man .Name me the last unstoppable WR without a really good QB throwing to him.---And I would have to say Lofton at GB.

10x the player that Swann was? -Ok -not taking you literally---but Swann was spectacular--kind of a JD Hill/Chandler combo.

Honestly, I'm a little annoyed... If Smith had said that crap at their house, I wouldn't give a s___, but you don't talk to ANDRE REED that way at RWS. -I'm Sorry, but you just don't.

In other news... WE WON THE FRICKIN' GAME.

Suck on that #89 :nana:

I'd put steve easily in the HOF.Dominant little tough man .Name me the last unstoppable WR without a really good QB throwing to him.---And I would have to say Lofton at GB.

10x the player that Swann was? -Ok -not taking you literally---but Swann was spectacular--kind of a JD Hill/Chandler combo.

Lofton is a good pick. I would also throw in Tim Brown. Did he ever have a good QB throwing to him?

That's halftime. Him and McKelvin were jawing all game. This sounds pretty simple to me. Sounds like he's talking about McKelvin playing press coverage on him, and inferring that he couldn't do it so he needs to get his ass in the weight room. #21 did a great job on Smith. He totally got in Smith's head, who acted like an !@#$ all day.

Edited by Lv-Bills

I thought it was Bruce DeHaven too. Not sure what Smith was pissed about but Reed was certainly non-confrontational smiling and patting him on the shoulder. We need more info.

I'm thinking it may have been some classic ball busting. If Reed and Smith were both at the same fundraiser there may have been some trash talk and some bold predictions before the game. With the game Smith was having I can't imagine he would appreciate being called out.