Another Stevie Johnson thread

mrags

I didn't take your comments as criticizing him. It was a keen observation. Stevie J has a lean built. The accumulation of unnecessary hits is going to take a toll on him more than it would of a receiver with a thicker build. I would definitely prefer seeing Stevie J and Spiller error on the side of avoiding a hit than taking a hit.

agreed. hes already often beat up, id generally rather him take care of his body all things equal. inside the 10, or near the marker id like to see him a little more ready to mix it up but if your discussing that you are atleast talking about a receiver thats productive and getting catches and yardage in the first place.

really???

And he's never win is games? Yesterday? Bengals? How about any other game that he catches close to 100 yards and has a TD or more? A few drops or boneheaded plays don't make you a bad player.

Good players blow games. It happens.

My point was to give Stevie a little praise here and to point out what you said. Number 1 WRs are supposed to make those plays. Well, Stevie did.

Yes, really

To say its not an "I told you so thread" when in fact thats what you did is well confusing.

To say he won the game by caching a ball being totally wide open and it was lobed to him is crazy, I bet any of the posters here could make that catch. I can see the talent that SJ has, and thought he would be a good one from the year he was drafted. Again a guy that publicly says he doesn't do the off-season training and wonders how good he would be if he did, bothers me. Football is a team sport and he proves to be selfish, its a shame considering he is not a young player in his 6th year. I guess at the end of the day I dont believe that the postman should get paid extra to deliver the mail.

Players that have been kicked around and deserve some love from yesterday imo would be Mario and McKelvin. not Stevie

Anyone who hates Stevie and still has to harp on his game is a certified idiot and NOT A BILLS FAN.

So tired of seeing people's insecurity about how much more successful people like Mario, Stevie and anyone else making a good paycheck playing ball using it as a sad excuse to criticize my team.

Edited by Heels20X6

He's an excellent player. People who don't realize that really don't know much about football and its pointless trying to convince them otherwise.

He's a quality WR, more promising to me is that he seems to be working to improve his focus a bit. I hope the positive trend continues.

Making that catch and having his whole team pile onto him has to be a special moment.

Yes, really

To say its not an "I told you so thread" when in fact thats what you did is well confusing.

To say he won the game by caching a ball being totally wide open and it was lobed to him is crazy, I bet any of the posters here could make that catch. I can see the talent that SJ has, and thought he would be a good one from the year he was drafted. Again a guy that publicly says he doesn't do the off-season training and wonders how good he would be if he did, bothers me. Football is a team sport and he proves to be selfish, its a shame considering he is not a young player in his 6th year. I guess at the end of the day I dont believe that the postman should get paid extra to deliver the mail.

Players that have been kicked around and deserve some love from yesterday imo would be Mario and McKelvin. not Stevie

based in your logic, there isn't a single player in football (ever) that deserves any praise because they are all doing their jobs and that's exactly what they get paid for. That's fine. I just don't want to see you praising anyone ever again on this board. Ill be sure to remind you that all players get paid and this is their professions.

Simple. This argument is over with you sir.