Easely over TJ

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look like EJ trusts TJ like he does Stevie and Woods. I can't say I really blame him when TJ doesn't try to make a play on the ball, even if it's underthrown. The WGR guys were saying Graham was getting over in the 2nd half, but EJ wasn't looking his way. I'd like to see them get on the same page to see some productivity.

TJ was complaining and showing EJ up on a pass incomplete in the NE game. TJ appears to be someone who needs everything to be perfect rather than someone who will fight.

Madden 2011 Easley became my go-to guy.

i started a fantasy league with a buddy where we completely redrafted. The Bills I ended up with we're:

EJ

CJ

Woods

DaRick Rogers

Mario

Gilmore

A. Williams

Hughes

Lawson

I think a few more as well on the o line. Rhinehardt as a backup as well. Maybe Urbik as a backup.

Woods is a monster in the game. Just had a game where EJ finished with 414yrds, 5TDs, 40yards rushing, 1TD. Was over 70%.

CJ finished with 172yards and 2TDs

Woods finished with 304yards and 2 TDs on 10 catches.

DaRick is good at Jump balls. But needs to work on his catches in traffic. Drops easy balls.

Woods is the opposite. He's always open (like Stevie irl) and catches everything. He's awesome.

Gilmore doesn't have any ints but they never throw the ball his way. In not sure if he's allowed a single catch in 8 games. I'm not joking either. An absolute lock down monster.

D.R. Cromartie is my 2nd DB and he's got 3-4 ints so far this season.

Mario is 2nd in the league in sacks.

Manuel is 2nd for yards

Woods is first

CJ is first

I dont understand the keeping Easley on the sideline...even last year when we where clearly out of the playoffs Chan played Ruvell Martin over him. Easley looked good in the last 2 preseasons..yeah i know it was just preseason however the players playing over him have never looked good ever in any part of the season, TJ wasnt even good in college.