Pats Jets Game Thread - Who's watchin??

BringBackFergy

Maybe they respect the Jets running game more than ours?? Either that, or Wannstache is in the booth

:)

Belichick actually has a long history of contain-type pass rushes. Some QBs get real nervous when they're trapped in the pocket. I wonder if he's trying to see how Geno reacts to this?

Conventional wisdom of course is that you pressure a rookie QB.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Belichick actually has a long history of contain-type pass rushes. Some QBs get real nervous when they're trapped in the pocket. I wonder if he's trying to see how Geno reacts to this?

Mayock suggested something like that - said Geno should stay in the pocket longer. Seems to be paying off. Bill B may adjust at half with more stunts maybe.

Geno had such ridiculous stats in college it's not surprising he can play. The media seemed down on him in preseason though. He's looked better than I thought he would.

There's never been any question about his physical talents.

the jets o line is very good. Perhaps they realize its futile.

Wilfork gets nice push and disruption but the Cheatriots*** only legit edge rusher is Chandler Jones and he's far from elite.

Evident in how well Ivory and Powell are rushing and good protection for Geno...look forward to seeing how our guys match up against that O line.

They're averaging 4 yards per carry, same as the Bills last week.

Brick and Mangold are good. Not sold on the other guys.

I don't believe the Jets O-line is better than ours.