I Got Great News!

I just saved a bunch a money ordering tickets on StubHub.

The good news is that I'm on a 3 game winning streak when I go to the Ralph to watch a game. I think it's ever since I bought a custom made Go Bills jersey with the number 1 on it. I will do laundry on Friday and make sure I go with the fresh smell before ketchup and beer becomes the new aroma.

I'm going with a Bills fan here in Queens. We're driving up there and driving right back the same day so 13 hours of driving BETTER result in a win at least.

Side note: The way I met this guy was another story. My car (H3 at the time) was decked out in Bills accesories (Mud flaps, decal, and logo stuck with velcro on front dash. So this dude approaches me and asks me if I'm a Bills fan (stupid question I know) but there's not much of us here in Queens so I cut the guy some slack and I say yeah blahzey blah and we been keeping in touch and sending texts to each other during games every week but we've never actually hung out and watched a game together. Now I'm about to spend 13 hours in a car with this dude.

He's been a fan longer than me and has never been to a game. I had the extra ticket so I asked him if he wants to go as long as he chips in for gas and tolls and here we are.

I hope to see you guys there man. I'm hyped to go to the game and even more excited that I can give this dude a memory of going to Buffalo.

Lets Go Bills!

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I was hoping you had saved a lot of money on car insurance.

I actually did that too... Some company called mapfire... with free one year service of aaa... not too shabby...

You live in Queens and you had your car decked out in Bills stuff?

Very high grades to you, Sir.

Oh yeah you already know. I still have Bills stuff on my car to this day. I've been flying low on people's radar cuz I don't know if you've heard but, we've kind of sucked for a while. But whenever the Bills-Jets game gets closer is when people want to roll their windows down at a red light and (let's just call it chit chat)...

6.5 hour drive from NYC to Orchard Park?

I think it's probably closer to 10 hours each way.

6.5?

You would be incorrect, sir. My dad used to drive from north central Jersey to the games all the time, and could do it in under 6 hrs easily. He was ~30 miles west of the city.

You would be incorrect, sir. My dad used to drive from north central Jersey to the games all the time, and could do it in under 6 hrs easily. He was ~30 miles west of the city.

You're right!

I did a mapquest direcitons from Queens, NY to Orchard Park, NY and it returned an average time of 7 hours and 15 minutes. When I drive I like to take major highways. What's the trip like from Binghamton to Orchard Park? It looks pretty exhausting to drive. Route 17 from outside NYC to Binghamton looks rough, too.

Where I Live: Syracuse to Orchard Park - piece of cake on the NYS Thruway.

You're right!

I did a mapquest direcitons from Queens, NY to Orchard Park, NY and it returned an average time of 7 hours and 15 minutes. When I drive I like to take major highways. What's the trip like from Binghamton to Orchard Park? It looks pretty exhausting to drive. Route 17 from outside NYC to Binghamton looks rough, too.

Where I Live: Syracuse to Orchard Park - piece of cake on the NYS Thruway.

I don't remember the exact route he took, but he drove across PA partially, then up through Corning.