Dobson Out

BillsFan3434

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/07/pats-downgrade-dobson-to-out/

Hamstring.

It angers me that I literally know none of the people that Tom Brady is going to throw to tomorrow yet they are still favored double digits over us. This franchise needs to prove it has what it takes to keep up with the rest of the division again.

Dobson was their second round pick and apparently number two on their depth chart. The other receivers are all undrafted.

GO BILLS.

Edited by BillsFan3434

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/07/pats-downgrade-dobson-to-out/

Hamstring.

It angers me that I literally know none of the people that Tom Brady is going to throw to tomorrow yet they are still favored double digits over us. This franchise needs to prove it has what it takes to keep up with the rest of the division again.

Dobson was their second round pick and apparently number two on their depth chart. The other receivers are all undrafted.

GO BILLS.

But to your main point. The pats FO was like, "we have Tom Brady. Why would we pay for receivers? Just get a guy that works at FedEx. It makes no difference. Tom will turn 'em into a stud."

Here is to hoping they are wrong.

You are all forgetting one thing. Hello.....It's Tom F'ing Brady! I hate to say it but he could hit a flea off a dog's a$$. It don't matter who his receivers are, as long as they are decent at catching the ball, this will be a tough game. Especially if he has all day to throw the ball. That's why we need to play in your face football with him. Knock him down often and get as many sacks as we can. Get him off his game with the young receivers and the game is winnable. jimho

BigPappy

No question Sudfeld is not Gronk, but the receivers look decent enough (at least based on pre-season), that Brady can make decent receivers very productive.

He's had little success making rookie receivers very productive.

You are all forgetting one thing. Hello.....It's Tom F'ing Brady! I hate to say it but he could hit a flea off a dog's a$$. It don't matter who his receivers are, as long as they are decent at catching the ball, this will be a tough game. Especially if he has all day to throw the ball. That's why we need to play in your face football with him. Knock him down often and get as many sacks as we can. Get him off his game with the young receivers and the game is winnable. jimho

BigPappy

Disagree. While it is Brady behind the line throwing the ball, he still has had success only with some extremely talented receivers. He has struggled with the no-names. Hoping today is one such day.

note to rws custodial staff: make sure rubber mats in visitor locker room are wet in the morning.

Hah!

--

As long as Brady is QB, and the guys can catch a ball, I'm not really sure if it will matter if they are UDFAs or not. Though, that being said, I'm honestly more worried about the run game.