Robocop - 2014 remake - trailer is out

Just Jack

Looks like they're hitting it from a different angle, so that's a plus. Ever since the Footloose remake I tend to be pretty cynical about other 80s remakes until I know they've actually brought something new to the table. Based on that trailer, I'm interested.

Looks pretty good. I was not that interested in seeing this but I am curious now.

I have never been a fan of Robocop, of course I never really cared for Paul "Blood & Butts" Verhoeven as a director either.

This Robocop looks as though it has a real story.

Michael Keaton? Where the hell has he been? The cast seems pretty intriguing to me. Gary Oldman alone peaks my interest in this one. I think I'll have to wait until free cable or Netflix to see this one though.

I do hope they work in some very minor cameos for guys like Peter Weller and Kurtwood Smith.

Looks like they're hitting it from a different angle, so that's a plus. Ever since the Footloose remake I tend to be pretty cynical about other 80s remakes until I know they've actually brought something new to the table. Based on that trailer, I'm interested.

I suspect this one will have a higher body count than the Footloose remake, though.

I loved the original and liked the storyline about a man who was turned into a machine and had to learn to become a man again. This looks like a man who was put into a machine parts who learns to override his programming. But it may be decent still.

You had expectations of the Footloose remake?

Turn in your man card on your way to the other lockerroom please.