Not sure if posted......Gronk may go to PUP

I think ESPN is just idling news out there to get headlines and clicks. There is no news on the Gronk front that hasn't been the same for over a month.

In other news, the NFL rescheduled our opener against the Patriots to week 9.

Just saw this on ESPN crawl.........Schefter reports that Gronkowski may go to PUP, which means he won't be eligible to play for 6 weeks. If true game 1 just got a little more interesting.....

Schefter said the exact opposite.

Note that the Pats only have 3 TEs on the roster (though they also have a FB/H-Back). This seems to bode well for Gronkowski's health. But then again, does anyone think losing one player who is not named Tom Brady will be the deciding factor against the Bills?

Note that the Pats only have 3 TEs on the roster (though they also have a FB/H-Back). This seems to bode well for Gronkowski's health. But then again, does anyone think losing one player who is not named Tom Brady will be the deciding factor against the Bills?

Well, considering his history already against us and the state of the rest of their team? Yes. And it is indeed Gronkowski.

Gronk in full pads, participates in full drills...

BRING IT.

I do not want the Patriots half assed. I do not want them missing their top players. I want them all, I want them full. I do not want to fall in to a win, I want to earn it. If we do not win, I want to know we went against their best.

Ok, back to normal size font. Sorry.

BRING IT.

I do not want the Patriots half assed. I do not want them missing their top players. I want them all, I want them full. I do not want to fall in to a win, I want to earn it. If we do not win, I want to know we went against their best.

Is there anything in that post you would like to emphasize?

I agree with you.

@AlbertBreer

Here's the thing about Belichick -- If he can waste 10 minutes of Marrone's time thru the illusion of Gronk playing, I think he'd do it.

I think he is playing. What is the worst? Plan for facing an elite TE and at the worst you face a subpar TE? NE isn't exactly full of targets down field...

ESPN has been saying all day this is seeming to be a week 4 comeback, with Clayton saying he is seeing evidence to have him return maybe week 3.

week 1: @Bills

week 2: Jets

week 3: Bucs

week 4: @Falcons

week 5: @Bengals

week 6: Saints

Week 4 would be the biggest date I'd see then needing him. Atlanta is stout on D.

BRING IT.

Pride would be the only reason for this, while pride will do a lot for this young team as well as us fans, I'll take a W any way we can get it...you think they're going to feel bad for us or wish we were at full strength. No, take the win, 1 step closer to post season

Edited by FLbills