The No Huddle will be the death of us this season

FireChan

How do you know that the Defense is Bad, The first two preseason games they were great, The Redskins are a physical running team which we struggled against but there was no game plan, and last night was a non event as few starters played. Again the plan for the team is not a year plan. I don't think that the Defense is as bad as it looked in the last two games. I think the offense can be good with EJ at the helm.

The defense is bad because last year they were the worst ever. They have 80% of the same players. They have a new, unproven DC that could be a genius or an idiot. If I had to make a prediction, it wouldn't be a top 10 D this year. No matter how bad Wannstedt was, we shouldn't have been that bad last year.

Death of us? I didn't hear this kind of talk vs Indy or minny.....

Fast teams play fast. Give it a chance before deciding it doesn't work

It's called a prediction. Jeez every topic some guy comes in here and says, "well you don't know that for sure!!!!!" C'mon now.

Edited by FireChan

I have no sympathy for the defense. If they want a rest... stop the other team!

Amen, all it takes is to make a play and your off the field, If the offense goes three out, do the same on defense, quit crying.

The defense is bad because last year they were the worst ever. They have 80% of the same players. They have a new, unproven DC that could be a genius or an idiot. If I had to make a prediction, it wouldn't be a top 10 D this year. No matter how bad Wannstedt was, we shouldn't have been that bad last year.

Unproven DC, are you serious, I guess you haven't watched the Jets defense or Baltimore.

And this prediction could be from a genius or an idiot. We'll just have to wait and see...that's why they play the games.

It's called a prediction. Jeez every topic some guy comes in here and says, "well you don't know that for sure!!!!!" C'mon now.

No problem with predictions. Just saying if your basis is preseason you're looking at a coin toss. New o style was a likely a big help towards the first two wins.

If your prediction is based on risk assessment you are then discounting the potential upside.

If they can manage to move the chains it could be exhausting to defend and produce favorable mismatches.

If they can point up points early and force the opposition into passing, the attacking defense will be right where they want to be.

If you are just establishing a thread you can pull up after they lose a game and lagged on T.O.P., well then enjoy that- Sorry if I called out your set up!

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

No problem with predictions. Just saying if your basis is preseason you're looking at a coin toss. New o style was a likely a big help towards the first two wins.

If your prediction is based on risk assessment you are then discounting the potential upside.

If they can manage to move the chains it could be exhausting to defend and produce favorable mismatches.

If they can point up points early and force the opposition into passing, the attacking defense will be right where they want to be.

If you are just establishing a thread you can pull up after they lose a game and lagged on T.O.P., well then enjoy that- Sorry if I called out your set up!

I'm not basing this off preseason. Besides, Luck only played one series. You don't think our 4 failed drives would've ended in scores for Luck when they got the ball back? Really?

I'm saying that the potential upside won't be worth the actual downside. I don't trust the Bills to move the chains. Ever. Especially with a rookie QB under center.

And yeah, I'm gonna pull this up for sure. Because its a warranted concern. Especially with our soft D.

They run the hurry up offense in order to dictate the flow of the game. Defenses can't sub. Defensive playcall are usually more vanilla when playing vs the hurry up. Will our offense be able to move the chains? We"ll soon find out, but I like the idea of pressuring the defense and keeping them on their heels. If this is the offense we want to run, run it. Don't waver. It may take time to gel, but we won't gel until we get more and more reps. I love the idea of it. Aggressive coaching. Something we haven't had in a LONG time.

No huddle against the Patriots= blowout.(In favor of the Patriots obviously.)

Why do you say that, whats the difference, I say peddle to the metal and let the chips fall.

The canonical thinking is that the best way to avoid a blowout at the hands of Tom Brady, is to play ball-control offense and keep the ball out of his hands.

The Giants used this against us with great success in a Superbowl or something like that