Leinart Is Staying At USC

Mark VI

JoeF Posted Today, 05:47 PM

Maybe drafting Losman in '04 wasn't such a bad idea--this doesn't look like a very deep QB pool...

It is'nt a deep QB pool. With Aaron Rodgers & Alex Smith as the likely top2 QB's, and Kyle Orton maybe as a late 1st rounder, the depth does not look that impressive.

I feel very good about the drafting of Losman last year, now.

It is'nt a deep QB pool. With Aaron Rodgers & Alex Smith as the likely top2 QB's, and Kyle Orton maybe as a late 1st rounder, the depth does not look that impressive.

I feel very good about the drafting of Losman last year, now.

206071[/snapback]

Charlie Fry of Akron is currently rated as the #1 QB.

I dont see any QB having first round talent this year, thats how bad it looks.  MAYBE Aaron Rodgers.  The other guys have huge problems to their games (Like Kyle "Big Fumble" Orton)

206079[/snapback]

OK, Im laughing and wondering....WHAT...EXACTLY...does that signature mean?

With the weak QB group perhaps we can work out a trade with Bledsoe.  Leinert staying helps us out!

206091[/snapback]

Interesting twist!

But SHHHHHHHHHHH, THIS board allows NO further talk of our (you know what position), and a certain starting (you know what), by the name of (you know who).

YOU MUST DISCUSS OTHER POSITIONS OR TOPICS, avoiding assimilation is FUTILE!

Hail the slammers BORG! Hail to the HIVE!

timmy chang will be a career 3rd stringer at best. as for leinart, i cant tell him what to do but, his stock cant go up any higher so whats his point in stayin in school? i mean he went there as a route to the nfl (i assume) now the chance presents itself, maybe the 1st pick, and he wants risk an injury or risk becoming kyle orton. if it works out, great, if not he'll be rethinkin his choice for the rest of his life.