The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone is sure looking like a college coach. And next week he will be starting a below average college QB against the Pats. The offense will be coached by a youth with no NFL experience. At least the defense is coached by someone that has been a successful coordinator in the NFL. This is looking like the replay of a bad dream. It hasn't been this bad since the 60's.

Marrone is sure looking like a college coach. And next week he will be starting a below average college QB against the Pats. The offense will be coached by a youth with no NFL experience. At least the defense is coached by someone that has been a successful coordinator in the NFL. This is looking like the replay of a bad dream. It hasn't been this bad since the 60's.

I couldn't disagree more. We had really bad luck this pre-season.

I am imagining that they are not showing any of the offensive or defensive schemes that they have worked out for the regular season. I am a bit worried about them trying to run this no huddle stuff though, when it works it's awesome, but when it doesn't it kind of hangs the D out to dry.