TV Alert: Ohio State vs UB 12N Sat ESPN2

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only...the hands to the face call was a good one, but it was a killer. Then the stop after first & goal. Very happy with how UB has performed.

Yes. This is the first time I've seen Mack play and I'm very impressed especially against the number 2 team in the nation.

I see that the Bulls, whose school colors are blue and white, have now made black the primary color of their uniforms.

This has been done to make them look more "gangsta" and allow them to "play with a 'tude'", even though black is the primary color of the Crips and Bloods and have been long associated with gang colors.

I see that the Bulls, whose school colors are blue and white, have now made black the primary color of their uniforms.

This has been done to make them look more "gangsta" and allow them to "play with a 'tude'", even though black is the primary color of the Crips and Bloods and have been long associated with gang colors.

Is this sarcasm because I really hope it's sarcasm.

It's not sarcasm.

1. What possible reason could the Bulls have for changing the colors on their uniform?

2. Using your answer to #1, Why haven't the Bills changed to all-black uniforms?

To make their uni's look hip? The black is there for accent. There are also silver accents that you didn't mention. Frankly I think they look sharp. I may buy one. (That's why they did that)

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot