[closed]Dont play EJ Manuel game 1. Period

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home division game against the best team in our division. If your best QB is healthy enough to play you play him. PERIOD. Division games are too valuable. To suggest you sit him no matter what, suggest that we throw in the towel on season before a regular season snap even occurred. I'm not down with that at all.

Edited by Mark80

Home division game against the best team in our division. If your best QB is healthy enough to play you play him. PERIOD. Division games are too valuable. To suggest you sit him no matter what, suggest that we throw in the towel on season before a regular season snap even occurred. I'm not down with that at all.

I think this season will have surpassed most people's expectations if a week 1 loss to the Patriots is the difference in making the playoffs or not. I don't know how one can consider starting Tuel if there are still health concerns with Manuel "throwing in the towel on season".

Really? He's not a baby. He is a first round pick and the future of the franchise. If he can play, he should and will start

You should ask this question to Kurt Warner. He's of the mind set to let the rookie qbs sit till the moment is right. Midway in the season.

So add an injury to preseason, I'm pretty sure he would sit him regardless.

You should ask this question to Kurt Warner. He's of the mind set to let the rookie qbs sit till the moment is right. Midway in the season.

So add an injury to preseason, I'm pretty sure he would sit him regardless.

Who the !@#$ cares what Kurt Warner thinks? He's a Jesus Freak who could chuck it. He's not a coach, he's a talking head.

Honestly I wouldnt knock the coach if he sits him as a precaution. It wouldnt be throwing the entire season. Not for one game. The season is long.

None of us know what the 'minor procedure' was but if he's ready to play, play him.

EJ is probably going to be our starter for a few years. Let's get this thing started. He probably gives us the best chance of winning the Pats game and he also needs the experience of real game action.