Who`s going to the season opener?

I will be there with beers on!

In fact, this will be the third annual Home Opener RV trip...

Me a couple friends are driving from VT and picking up an RV in East Aurora on Friday, rolling to the RV lot at 8am on Saturday and grilling and chilling until the game, then returning the RV and to VT on Monday.

If you've never done the RV thing at a game, it's totally worth it - so many good people over there and there's nothing liking hanging out across from The Ralph all day Saturday! Good people, food, drinks and lawn games. And RVs through a certain national RV rental chain are less than $500 for the weekend - divide by four (or more) and it's the least expensive place you can stay.

Definitely going to swing by the TBD tailgate and naturally TBD is welcome to stop by VT-RV for a nice cold Miller High Life!

Oh and despite The Worst 48 Hours In the History Of The Bills, I am still more fired up than ever!

Those that go to Bills games ONLY for a win are missing the forest for the trees...

Edited by Heitz

My sons and their friends and I are going. I`m not as excited as I was. Tuel Time and no Gilmore ,doesn`t help. I`ve never been to a Bills loss,yes just lucky picking games to go to. I have a strong feeling this is the one. Hope I`m wrong. Let`s go Buffalooooo.

Having a family reunion in Buffalo then 10 of us are going to the game!

I'm fired up.

Man "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" el needs to start!

go Bills

My sons and their friends and I are going. I`m not as excited as I was. Tuel Time and no Gilmore ,doesn`t help. I`ve never been to a Bills loss,yes just lucky picking games to go to. I have a strong feeling this is the one. Hope I`m wrong. Let`s go Buffalooooo.

I'm going, should be in Hammers lot