Just cancelled three rooms in downtown for the opener

plenzmd1

For those looking for a hotel, just cancelled two rooms at the Doubletree and on Executive suite at Embassy Suites for both Sat. And Sunday night. Know there are none available, so just thought would post if you scrambling for a hotel.

Edited by plenzmd1

Do you have any tickets for that game you'd like to get rid of? I need 4 will pay you with money order and ill add 30 for overnight shipping. If so please email me ghatton@schools.nyc.gov.

(For the message board police: I KNOW THERE'S A SEPERATE SECTION OR TICKETS BUT SINCE THIS MAN HAS CANCELLED HIS HOTEL IM HOPING HE HAS TICKETS ED LIKE TO EASILY SELL TO ANOTHER BILLS FAN

Hope everything's alright, Paul.

Yes, thanks for asking.

Just the fellas wanted to stay in Canada Saturday night.....something about seeing a ballet. Sounded funny to me to go to the ballet day before a football game, but majority rules.

Edited by plenzmd1

For those looking for a hotel, just cancelled two rooms at the Doubletree and on Executive suite at Embassy Suites for both Sat. And Sunday night. Know there are none available, so just thought would post if you scrambling for a hotel.

Are hotel rooms difficult to secure on football weekends? Or are they just filled around the airport and stadium? As an option would rooms be available around the University of Buffalo when games are being played?

Yes, thanks for asking.

Just the fellas wanted to stay in Canada Saturday night.....something about seeing a ballet. Sounded funny to me to go to the ballet day before a football game, but majority rules.

what type? we call something else a ballet around here =P

Are hotel rooms difficult to secure on football weekends? Or are they just filled around the airport and stadium? As an option would rooms be available around the University of Buffalo when games are being played?

Generally, downtown is sold out pretty early, not sure around the stadium. You can generally get good rates at the Marriott near the Amherst campus, and we stay there when I go with the family.

Yes, thanks for asking.

Good ol' Canadian Ballet! I'm sure they twisted your arm.....Must say it has been some time since I've been...Have fun and watch out for the snapper....

Edited by johnnywo

Generally, downtown is sold out pretty early, not sure around the stadium. You can generally get good rates at the Marriott near the Amherst campus, and we stay there when I go with the family.

Thanks for the info.

I would love to see the Statler finish their rehab job with a return to the hotel business. It is a great location and historical building. Sometimes the economics and financing are too challenging to get the deal done. Maybe as the local economy steadily turns around that Statler project can be completed.

Yes, thanks for asking.

I've heard that dancing can be a very stimulating pre-game activity. Have fun!

Yes, thanks for asking.

Be careful at the ballet. A friend of mine had a berry fall in his eye on stage. It turned red and swollen.

Yes, thanks for asking.

opera glasses enhance the performance.....

Friends,

I'm going to be canceling a room at the Embassy in about 5 minutes. Circumstances have come up and I'm no longer making the trek for the home opener. I'll be in town the next week for Carolina. If you're looking for a room downtown, call the Embassy shortly and snap up my room. I had it booked from the 5th-9th. I have three tickets to the game in 136 as well. two together in row 18 and one two rows behind. If you're interested, hit me up. I'll be listing them online tonight.