Bills ticket office would not sell me season tickets

I am pretty upset about this issue The readers digest version off this fiasco is as follows. I called the bills ticket office yesterday and got

3 different season ticket account managers.

I even talked to a supervisor. I was denied the right to buy 2 season tickets for this season.

There are 2 types of season tickets. Revenue sharing tickets where the funds are split 60/40

With the visiting team. There is also club seats

That Ralph Wilson gets 100 percent of the money. The only season tickets they will sell me

Is club seats. I don't want club seats they are expensive and its not what I want. I was told the

Revenue sharing seats for season tickets can not be sold anymore. All seats for those type of season tickets was cut off at half time of the Vikings preseason game. They told me The NFL

Needs hard Numbers on season ticket sales. These numbers have to be reported to the league. No sales for those type of season tickets can take place after the first home preseason game is played. To me this is just nonsense. Those tickets will now be sold as single game seats and the Revenue will still be split 60/40 with the visiting team. So that means the numbers will still change for the gate split with the visiting team all the way up to game time. To me this is very poor customer service.

This is supposed to be a new era in Buffalo Bills

Football. This is a open request to Russ Brandon

To try and help me out. I was not aware of this policy. My wife wants to buy me season tickets as a retirement gift. My retirement party is on Aug 31st. This is just not right on so many different levels. They will sell me single game seats for every game or season tickets in the club seat section. But not in the other sections. I'm not dumb I used to be a Bills season Ticket Holder from 1989 to1996. I remember when Jerry Foran who ran the whole ticket office for the Bills sold tickets out of shoe boxes. I don't care about the preseason tickets I'm still willing to pay for them

Just as long as I can buy season tickets. I just find it hard to believe in this day and age that if a

Customer wants to pay for season tickets before

The regular season starts he or she should be able to buy them. There excuse about hard numbers is bull crap. The rest of the tickets

That are non club seats will still have to be sold and the numbers on the gate split with the visiting team Will change right up to game time. To me this is poor customer service and laziness On the part of Buffalo Bills season ticket office. This has really put a damper on my excitement for the bills this season. It also has sort of ruined my retirement gift my wife was wanting to buy me.

If some one from the Bills wants to step up and do the right thing they can contact me at

My email coinopny at gmail dot com my name is Mickey.

Edited by billsareback

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a league wide policy from what it sounds like. Can't imagine the Bills would want to turn down approx $1,000.

I checked the Chiefs and Jags websites and they are still selling tickets for 2013. Weird. Why did he wait so long?

PTR

It's a retirement gift from my wife. I did not know

I was going to get them until today. The Bills

Won't sell them to me. Have you ever heard of such

A policy. I'm a customer that wants to spend money

To buy there product and they won't let me.

Edited by billsareback

An infinite number of chickens pecking on an infinite number of keyboards and we get this **** and not Hamlet...

One chicken pecking on one keyboard and we get this chicken **** and not Hamlet...

Which is worse? At least in other case there is a chance of not being **** on.

I don't know what the season ticket holder discount is, but can't you work with them to buy the same seats you would've gotten if you bought seasons, but in that case you're only paying for 7 games, working out to about the same price? I know you want official seasons, but if they won't do that this seems like a viable plan B.

That's not the same thing. I want season tickets

From the Buffalo Bills. Those prices are jacked

Up on stub hub. Plus I should not have to do that

I want the season tickets in my name.

Traditional Haikus follow the 5-7-5 format

BillsAreBack retires

Bills back in business, we thought

Russ Brandon is cheap

Edited by FluffHead

There is a big discount if you buy them as season

Tickets. There not willing to budge. If I want tickets

I have to buy single game seats at full price.

Plus I will be sitting in a different seat every game.

The point is I should be able to just buy season

Tickets with out all this hassle. Is this too much

To ask

Go back and read my original post.

You can still buy expensive club seats

As a season ticket. Those seats are expensive .

All the rest of the seats that are left could have

Been bought as a season ticket right up

To the end Vikings pre-season game.

Now those seats can no longer be bought

As a season ticket package. You have to buy

Them as individual game tickets.

That means you no longer get the season

Ticket discount price.

I don't really see any huge violation here. Obviously you wanted something and the bills can't oblige because of league policy or somet other reason - but the point is taken they can't give you what you want. I understand your frustration but it just sounds to me like their enforcing a deadline... there is usually a reason for a deadline (and by the sounds of it it isn't arbitrary).

Only one game is sold out the New England

Game. They have tickets held back for that game

All other games are not sold out. You would think

That me being a customer they would sell me

Season tickets. It's not really a good policy

To turn down your good customers that really care

My advice as a six year season ticket holder: Buy the Pats game for double price and after we get blown out, you'll be able to buy the rest of the season under face. Heck, you'll probably get the December game for free. Bonus: you don't have to buy the crappy preseason games for face. I'll send you one of my pins and a schedule magnet.

Congrats on your retirement!

Not to be rude but you are out of luck because you waited too long. Posting on here won't help you with the Bills. In the time you spent posting on here, you could have gotten 2 tickets to each of the 7 regular season games on stub hub for less than $500 total including fees, downloaded them instantly and printed them out tonight. If it were me and the Bills told me no, I'd go buy a new big screen TV and get Sunday Ticket. Cost about the same. Probably couldn't watch all the Bills games because some will probably be blacked out....because they can't sell all the tickets. Ironic.