LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

Have you watched the preseason games. Bradham is terrible. He can't stop the run. They run him over in the ground game. When I said he's too light maybe I should have said not strong enough instead. He can't hold up at the point of attack. Watch him in the next game, he's not very good. I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his starting job, although the Bills don't have much talent at inside linebacker. He may keep his job by default. :thumbdown:

Are you saying he's as light as a......weed?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to say the cop smelled the weed itself and not pot smoke? Seriously? That's just not really plausible. If it was in a plastic bag I doubt he smelled the odor green plant.

You are clearly not familiar with good marijuana, I can have a small amount in my car and it will make the whole car smell.

You are clearly not familiar with good marijuana, I can have a small amount in my car and it will make the whole car smell.

No way, there is no way the cop smelled pot rolled up in a plastic bag in someones pocket. He must have smelled smoke

No way, there is no way the cop smelled pot rolled up in a plastic bag in someones pocket. He must have smelled smoke

How familiar are you with marijuana? It seems that you have very little to no experience, which is fine, and it is causing you to make incorrect assumptions.

So much anger at Nigel. None for the cop who singled him out. He wasn't trolling neighborhoods. He was on Sheridan drive, a street with 24hr businesses. Where exactly is Nigel allowed to be? Is he supposed to lock himself in his apartment after sundown?

I need to get all the facts first, but it appears Nigel is mostly guilty of being black. I have driven on Sheridan at 2am getting a late night Mighty Taco many times. I've never been pulled over.

Those who believe race is no longer an issue in America need to wake up. You have no idea what it's like to be constantly under police suspicion because of your race. This is an embarressment to WNY.

PTR

You're right about getting all the facts. Because I would bet Bradham was driving stoned. That's just as bad as drunk driving, you're senses are impaired. You would have to be naïve think he had weed in the car and he didn't smoke any that night. How many people do you think get caught with weed in their car that weren't smoking it that day or even while driving? I hope the NFL does the right thing and gives him a four game suspension.

You're right about getting all the facts. Because I would bet Bradham was driving stoned. That's just as bad as drunk driving, you're senses are impaired. You would have to be naïve think he had weed in the car and he didn't smoke any that night. How many people do you think get caught with weed in their car that weren't smoking it that day or even while driving?

How many people with a gun in their car weren't holding up banks?

You're right about getting all the facts. Because I would bet Bradham was driving stoned. That's just as bad as drunk driving, you're senses are impaired. You would have to be naïve think he had weed in the car and he didn't smoke any that night. How many people do you think get caught with weed in their car that weren't smoking it that day or even while driving? I hope the NFL does the right thing and gives him a four game suspension.

I drive around with marijuana but I never drive after smoking. You realize people have to transport marijuana from where they purchase it to their residence unless you live in a state where dispensaries can legally deliver.

You're the expert!

PTR

How familiar are you with marijuana? It seems that you have very little to no experience, which is fine, and it is causing you to make incorrect assumptions.

Thats an interesting conundrum. I thought the reefers would be the cause of such.

I had someone visit who had the newer hoochie upon his person.

I smelled him before i saw him. I was upstairs and he was just in the door. the bag was closed. its silly stinky these days.

if i was a marahoochie type i woul have no idea how to be discreet with this sheeet.

I drive around with marijuana but I never drive after smoking. You realize people have to transport marijuana from where they purchase it to their residence unless you live in a state where dispensaries can legally deliver.

So are you telling us you have never driven after smoking? So after smoking you wait until the next day before driving? Yeah I believe that, and I suppose you have never told a lie in your life either.

How many people with a gun in their car weren't holding up banks?

I can't answer that without all the facts. Was the person with the gun white or black. I need to know more facts before I can give you an educated answer.

But he still had the WEED. So maybe he did not smoke it. just trying to lure a prostitute into his "dope" florida car?

thats what i would do at 23. oh wait....

Do you know how you check? Take a sniff. Since the cop smelled an odor of pot his nose obviously was working.

The next question is do you smell pot smoke? Do you see a roach in the cupholder? Do you smell it on the suspects breath? Are his eyes glassy?

If the answers are "no" then all you have is simple possession. You don't need a CSI unit to tell you if he was smoking.

PTR

Again PTR, there has to be evidence of impairment to charge a DUI. The fact that a driver is smoking weed while driving doesn't make a proper DUI arrest. It makes a proper possession arrest / summons. As I tried to explain earlier, and was called crazy on, if you are drinking beer number one while driving - you will not get arrested for DUI. You will get a non criminal cite for having an open container of alcohol. What is so hard to understand about this?

I like 99% of your posts, dude. But, dang you are dense! :)

Edited by Sig1Hunter

Are you saying he's as light as a......weed?

LOL

But he still had the WEED. So maybe he did not smoke it. just trying to lure a prostitute into his "dope" florida car?

thats what i would do at 23. oh wait....

Oh come on, who you trying to kid, that wouldn't have worked for you. You couldn't even lure a prostitute in your car with a thousand dollar bill taped to your forehead!

Again PTR, there has to be evidence of impairment to charge a DUI. The fact that a driver is smoking weed while driving doesn't make a proper DUI arrest. It makes a proper possession arrest / summons. As I tried to explain earlier, and was called crazy on, if you are drinking beer number one while driving - you will not get arrested for DUI. You will get a non criminal cite for having an open container of alcohol. What is so hard to understand about this?

I like 99% of your posts, dude. But, dang you are dense! :)

he's a f'n robot. of course he's dense. like good weed

LOL

Oh come on, who you trying to kid, that wouldn't have worked for you. You couldn't even lure a prostitute in your car with a thousand dollar bill taped to your forehead!

you have not met me. I have stories my friend . and thats no smoke.

So the cop would tag him for the pot but not for driving while stoned?

So are you telling us you have never driven after smoking? So after smoking you wait until the next day before driving? Yeah I believe that, and I suppose you have never told a lie in your life either.

Why would I need to wait until the next day? I usually wait about 4-5 hours which is enough time to sober up.

Dude, I was just pulling your joint. Don't take it to heart. I would love to hear some of your stories as long as they're funny ones.

cool beens brother !

so my buddy was on leave from the Navy. This was about 1980 and he was Navy air attached to the ........ in Cali. I dont know how they got anything off the ground if he was any example. well he was on leave. Drove back with two others in his 70 327 Chevelle non stop. and a trunk full of everything.

wait.. i should not be telling this story, But i assure you it was one hell of a riot for two weeks and there were prostitutes involved. whom we coerced into moving in with us for a somewhat memorable weekend.

dont tell my wife please.