Sex boxes. That sounds cozy.

Beerball

Sounds great, but $2 million to put up 9 little wood sheds? lol

You know what's funny? In three years, half the people in Switzerland will be complaining about the horrible work conditions that Zurich prostitutes have to endure, and the sheds will become one bedroom condos with a SNAP card.

Not to be nitpicky but who cleans up once business is finished?

They are only for drivers of vehicles... No motorcyles, pedestrians, etc..

That means they are "drive-in" sheds... "It" happens in the vehicle. The pictures appear to have garbage cans @ each station... Maybe they will get fined for throwing a used safety not in its proper place.

Now... The only thing left w/this deal is: How does the "satisfaction guaranteed" thingy work? ;-)

Sounds great, but $2 million to put up 9 little wood sheds? lol

Yeah... Pretty expensive... I am assuming that the access road and what not had to be put in... Kinda like building a whole park.. LoL. Sounds like there is more infrastructure than the 9 drive-in sheds... What you would call a "sex park." LoL

Future plans call for a wayside with vending area, picnic tables w/grills, and washrooms... ;-)

Gr8... All the Ohio Turnpike would have to do is get on board w/this plan and the outrageously high tolls would seem reasonable... Make those 8 hour car trips from Chicago to BFLO something to look forward to! LoL... :-)

"Gee Honey, I think I am gonna stop and pick me up a drive by hooker in Ohio while you and the kids sleep..."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois