I Miss the 60's and 70's

Chef Jim

i just read an article that some school in texas just banned among other things, yoga pants from being worn to school....someone needs to be bitchslapped for that stupid rule...unless there was a stipulation that it only applied to non hot chicks....

i just read an article that some school in texas just banned among other things, yoga pants from being worn to school....someone needs to be bitchslapped for that stupid rule...unless there was a stipulation that it only applied to non hot chicks....

Are they talking high school because if they are I can't believe you're talking about high school girls as being hot. Oh wait it's Pooj........never mind. Carry on!

No man could ever find fault in a short skirt ....

I don't know if I've missed it the past couple of years (and knowing me there is pretty much zero chance of this) but it looks like the summer of 2013 is the return of the hot pants. :thumbsup:

Happily all these styles of the past live on in Asia, unfortunately the drugs (of that era) are really illegal though.

I can't say for sure because I wasn't around, but I would think at least one of those drugs is waaaaaaaay better now -- and legal. Sorta.