Improving Job Market

You've been told this before and the process of a debate is when you're asked a question it is your turn to answer that question. So answer the question. I want you honest opinion whether or not you think there is massive waste in all levels of government.

You can't make rules up. If you got something to say buddy, say it.

Anyway, lost jobs in local and state government have hurt the economy and to blame Obama for that is dishonest. Should we subtract those jobs from Bush and Reagan's record? Where does this non sense stop with you guys?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, lost jobs in local and state government have hurt the economy and to blame Obama for that is dishonest. Should we subtract those jobs from Bush and Reagan's record? Where does this non sense stop with you guys?

Just to be clear, are we discussing whether a modest decline in unemployment is proof of a healthy labor market (its not), whether or not spending has been "slashed" (it wasn't), whether Obama should be blamed for lost jobs at the state level (maybe?), or whether state job growth should be subtracted from Reagan and Bush era employment statistics (why the hell would we do that?)?

Why can't you stay on topic even in threads you create? You derail everything you touch.

Just to be clear, are we discussing whether a modest decline in unemployment is proof of a healthy labor market (its not), whether or not spending has been "slashed" (it wasn't), whether Obama should be blamed for lost jobs at the state level (maybe?), or whether state job growth should be subtracted from Reagan and Bush era employment statistics (why the hell would we do that?)?

Why can't you stay on topic even in threads you create? You derail everything you touch.

Thanks! I was going to make a similar point, you just misapplied the blame. Chef's question was totally changing the subject and I went off a bit on that.

Rules?? What !@#$ing rules? It's called a conversation you twit. Someone askes you a question you answer it, you don't follow up with another question. Let me ask you two more questions. How old are you and what do you do for a living?

Thanks! I was going to make a similar point, you just misapplied the blame. Chef's question was totally changing the subject and I went off a bit on that.

You are so confused and full of ****.

Rules?? What !@#$ing rules? It's called a conversation you twit. Someone askes you a question you answer it, you don't follow up with another question. Let me ask you two more questions. How old are you and what do you do for a living?

You are so confused and full of ****.

That's silly! LOL, you are a riot! You ask questions but don't answer them? In regular conversation a person asking a question would be polite and rational enough to offer context to the question, you don't do that at all. Boo!

That's silly! LOL, you are a riot! You ask questions but don't answer them? In regular conversation a person asking a question would be polite and rational enough to offer context to the question, you don't do that at all. Boo!

Oh I answer lots of questions. I do answer a question that is a follow up to a question I've asked if there is clarification needed. And this is quite interesting. You call me a riot for not answering a question while all along you are not answering a question that was asked of you first. I have no idea why I'm wasting time with an obvious troll but let me ask again. And if you follow this post with some nonsensical reply and no answer to the question I take that to mean you're afraid of what your answer will say about all the arguments you've been making here regarding your love for the current government. So once again...........

Do you feel there is a large amount of wasted spending in all levels of government?

Do you feel there is a large amount of wasted spending in all levels of government?

one cool thing about the internet is that you can actually see an unanswered question literally hanging in the air........