A Little Sapp P Love 4 EJ , CJ, & Marquise

T master

Wow i never thought i would here this but i did on the NFL network Warren Sapp is giving some love to our Bills . Usually we r the butt end of his discussions .

Just a bit earlier he was getting on Jairus Byrd for not showing up at camp (which i even kind of liked that)

If you didn't get a chance to check it out yet DO he was giving EJ , CJ , & Goodwin a bit of love in the high light section .

I hope that the direction of the team can turn some of the other so called experts opinions around to give us a bit more love instead of always being the team they put down in their commentary .

GO BILLS !!!!

Dude...warren sapp had this past game being highly dependent on if Steve Johnson and "that TE" were going to be able to help EJ out.

He said on 3 seperate occasions.

Sorry, but anybody can read what other people have prepared and regurgitate.

This is the one thing that makes print journalism superior. Each print reporter has to write it out themselves, and if they don't know WTF they are talking about, you know it: instantly. They can't use the same video everybody else does, and, if they copy other people, you know it: instantly.

Say what you will about Sapp, that dude makes for good TV! I love how NFL Network isn't afraid to hire outlandish personalities like Sapp and Deion Sanders - one of the main reasons I always watch their coverage over ESPN's.

Say what you will about Sapp, that dude makes for good TV! I love how NFL Network isn't afraid to hire outlandish personalities like Sapp and Deion Sanders - one of the main reasons I always watch their coverage over ESPN's.

Horrible analysts, like the worst of what's left over from the players that are even competent to speak on a somewhat understandable level. I've heard better English from a Chinese stuttering contest winner, at least they try to make sense.

Horrible analysts, like the worst of what's left over from the players that are even competent to speak on a somewhat understandable level. I've heard better English from a Chinese stuttering contest winner, at least they try to make sense.

If you want good analysis go somewhere online like PFF or FootballOutsiders. I watch TV to be entertained and those guys definitely do that. For me at least :lol:

Edited by cosmo

I've watched football for an awful long time, and even though Sapp was a ferocious D Lineman in his time, his actions on the field really made me question his emotional stability. I know football is a game of violence and mild mannered folks probably need not apply but skipping through the opposing teams pre game warmups and starting fights, dropping multiple f-bombs at and "bumping" refs, cheap shotting players into the hospital, repeatedly getting himself ejected and repeatedly costing his team big penalties, and repeatedly getting the everloving crap fined out of him. I was officially "done" with this guy when during a game against us he ran over to our Gatorade table and grabbed a cup, drank it, then flipped the whole table over, wetting down the Gatorade kid and wrecking his hard work, he was then flagged (again) for "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" (I was also quite upset that our team just stood around and looked at him instead of quickly drawing a few penalties of their own). People who are mean to little kids suck, f-him. There's fiery competitiveness, there's good natured bravado, and "trash talk", these are all part of the game I guess, but then there's just plain "douchebaggery". A guy like that should not be representing the NFL on TV, let alone being nominated to the HOF on the 1st ballot.

I only watch NFL Network for their preseason and regular season game broadcasts, and I only watch ESPN for live-action sporting events. The rest of both networks -- with the exception of the 30-for-30 series on ESPN -- is complete crap.

We obviously differ on what makes for good TV. Sapp is unwatchable. Don't even want to get started on Sanders. Guessing you like Michael Irvin's insight also?

i love NFL network. Getting the perspective of hall of fame players is cool. You can dislike their opinion all you want, but you can't argue the inside perspective they have.