Just Jack

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense:

1st play, Sam Adams is good. The beer not player.

2nd and 9, Alonso was beat on speed, shook out of his jock bet a fake inside juke.

1st and 0. 48 seconds: Bradham makes the play. I cannot watch the DT's anymore, just seeing too much . Dareus and Carrington are on the DT.

On the TD... just awful. The DT's are getting stood up. They are not driving their blocks, putting effort in to sinking. Dareus has been held a lot, nearly had his shirt taken off there but he needs to beat that.

Grade: Alonso B. He got beat but it happens. The DL = D.

Edited by jboyst62

So I just realized I have the option of watching the Colts broadcast in HD on NFL Network or the Bills broadcast in SD on WKBW.

Clear picture and amateur camerawork so far on the Colts.

Should I go to the Bills local?

It looks to me he actually makes progression in his read. He was looking at someone else who likely didn't get open, and looked at #15 and threw to him.

The end zone view showed him watching to his right as Hogan came across, waiting for him to get some space. No biggie, I saw him work through on other plays but he looks like he's willing to stand in rather than always looking to tuck and run.

2nd QTR Bills on O

CJ runs to a pile. The OL completely stood up.

missed the second play. beer is good

3rd play:EJ chose to throw to a double covered Hogan vs. an open TE in the wide flat for 6yards. interesting. Didn't even look. pass incomplete. punt coming

Not liking anything Iam seeing

Grade: F. Bad plays, bad choices by players, offense just looked to be running a practice there. No effort.