Your official Bills vs Colts game day thread

Just Jack

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, lets get some organization here for anyone who'd like to join in.

Who you watching? Offense ? Defense?

I plan on watching the MLB's, rather they be 4-3 or 3-4. This will include any monster backs, nickel or dime backs they put in. I will focus there with secondary emphasis on the DT's.

On O I will watch whatever anyone wants me to...

Sitting in a tiki bar at the beach, game on the big screen, about 93 right now on the NC coast. I'm loving me some football.

PTR

Holden? Saw a sticker today for it, thought about you. Hoping this crazy summer doesn't stint the muscadines so I can bring some to the opener.

Alright, lets get some organization here for anyone who'd like to join in.

Who you watching? Offense ? Defense?

I plan on watching the MLB's, rather they be 4-3 or 3-4. This will include any monster backs, nickel or dime backs they put in. I will focus there with secondary emphasis on the DT's.

On O I will watch whatever anyone wants me to...

Jboyst, In only about 200 miles from you. The scuppernongs are a little early. Tart and still hard.

I don't think I've ever seen the Indy dome open.

Which kicker kicked off?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

LG.

you are watching or want me to watch?

Jboyst, In only about 200 miles from you. The scuppernongs are a little early. Tart and still hard.

Take 64 West, you'll be here in no time. Or I85. I live less then 1/4 mile of both.

Alonso has good eyes and followed the play. I would almost say timid after the first three plays.

4th play of drive I saw a lot of movement as the Bills DL was aggressive but showed no ability to pressure or collapse the pocket.

This quickly changed on the 5th play, a 3rd down, as someone - Carrington? - got pressure and hit Luck as he threw.

All in all, very vanilla on defense. Very timid feel.

The punt was fumbled...d'oh.

Give them a B.

Edited by jboyst62