Bills bar in Portland, ME?

Whites Bay

My daughter is moving to Portland. It's a HUGE move from Pinto Ron's to Brady's Backyard. Are there any Bills bars there? I know it's a needle in a haystack, but it's either a bar or the Dish.

And try to keep the skeezy comments under control, will you? There will be NO pictures.

Portland, ME is a nice town. Only been through there, but I do remember some of the folks here talking it up about places they've been to there. There'll be something other than a total withdrawal there for her.

Pssst. The NewenGland fans are the biggest bunch of front-running-band-wagon-jumpin-on-pieces-of-shite you can imagine. When they lose two to The Bills this year, you'll start seeing them coming around to lovin' a new team. First sign will be the absence of Patsie* lawn signs and house flags. It'll culminate in haters renting billboards to host vile epitaphs and sordid pics of Marcia and William The Turd in compromising positions... and they won't be PhotoShopped.

Portland's a nice town. Spent a couple days there not too long ago and I enjoyed walking around it. Nice to hear there is a BB club there.

As to Nanker's point, I'm really waiting for the day Brady retires, if not just to see how quickly Pats* fans find something better to do on Sundays.

Thanks, gentlemen. I DO have pictures of her throwing snowballs at Pinto Ron's with some of her friends, one of whom is his daughter. Said pictures just won't be posted HERE!

Rubes, as for Brady's retirement, I'm hoping it's "retirement" a la Joe Montana. I don't know if you were there that day; I was. The entire defensive front 3 met him in the backfield on a very, very cold day. The turf was concrete. The career doth endeth.

Few scenarios could play out better for Marcia. I think you'd agree with that. I, personally, don't want him to retire. I want him to be "retired".

Measurables?

Just kidding.

http://www.buffalobi...ocator-map.html

Looks like:

Rivalries Sports Pub and Grill

10 Cotton Street

Portland, Maine

(207) 774-6044

I'd call the place first though to avoid any surprises.

Yea, I'd go there the second week of the season in normal clothes just to get a sense of the place. My buddy is from Falmouth (about 20 minutes outside Portland) and basically that's the big sports bar there.

Portland may be different, but I live elsewhere in Maine and I have been openly mocked at every bar I have been to wearing Bills garb.

The Patriots fanaticism here is pretty funny, because Mainers are forever talking trash about "Ma$$ holes", "Patheticut", and every other populace in the warmer parts of New England. I guess they have no other choice when it comes to picking an NFL team.

Edited by skibum

Rubes, as for Brady's retirement, I'm hoping it's "retirement" a la Joe Montana. I don't know if you were there that day; I was. The entire defensive front 3 met him in the backfield on a very, very cold day. The turf was concrete. The career doth endeth.

Point well taken! That is precisely what I intended to imply. :thumbsup: