Miami's Girly Uniforms

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any pics?

I carry a few wallet-sized photos with me. I'll show them to you at the opener.

best of all is the new Flaccid Penis logo.

At least for them, the old logo looked kinda like it had a purpose. Even if that purpose was to jump through a firey hoop at seaworld. This new logo is limp, elongated, and just uninspiring.

Yay !!!!!!

In a topic with a lot of funny posts, this might be the best!

Im not going to lie. Just basing on pictures I saw, the new unis look pretty cool to me. I think if we were all dolphin fans here, we would all be on board. The dolphin logo looks pretty cool.

What? Do you work at SeaWorld?

Wow 2 pages of slander against a divisional opponent?

Surely my eyes deceive me.

Someone get in here quick and chide us for bashing the dolphins. call us homophobes. tell us tom brady is the best quarterback to ever play the game, and that the patriots never cheated, and anyone who dares to question the legitimacy of their super bowls doesnt understand football.

doesnt anyone in here have a dolphins player on their fantasy team??

i refuse to believe this thread could go 2 pages deep with none of this happening.

It's great isn't it?

No one trying to chasten are fandom… what a refreshing change.

GOD DAMN IT! I fell for the oldest forum trick in the book!

Serves you right for having SDS in your name. What's the meaning of this?

doesnt anyone in here have a dolphins player on their fantasy team??

I never ever ever ever have a dolphins player on my fantasy team. I'm in a 12 man league, with basically the same guys for 10+ years. There is one dolphin fan. And there is another life-long Bills fan besides me. I cannot and will not be caught dead with a dolphin on my team.

Exception: I might draft a Dolphin in order to trade him to the Dolphin fan. The dolphin fan knows this, and will draft Bills players in order to create a bidding war between me and the other Bills fan. But this all works out BEFORE the season starts. I will never have a Dolphin on my roster. It would make me physically ill to have to actually root for any dolphin to do anything to give me points.

Funny aside, maybe very telling about the difference between Dolphins fans and Bills fans. The Dolphins guy in our league has no problem whatsoever with starting Bills players. I'd rather be dead.

Edited by maddenboy

Miami always had its hands tied when it came to looking tough, what with the kind of dayware resembling what one would buy at Ron-Jons when they realized they arrived at vacation without enough swimwear, but they always found a way.

The large block lettering and the real football striping on the sleeves they sported back in the day, and the gray U-bar face masks, they made seaweed and tangelo actually look tough, even with a Minnow caught in a net stuck on the sides of thier helmet.

Since then, the Miami organization has done nothing but sap the tough out of thier clothes, which is a shame.

I never ever ever ever have a dolphins player on my fantasy team. I'm in a 12 man league, with basically the same guys for 10+ years. There is one dolphin fan. And there is another life-long Bills fan besides me. I cannot and will not be caught dead with a dolphin on my team.

Exception: I might draft a Dolphin in order to trade him to the Dolphin fan. The dolphin fan knows this, and will draft Bills players in order to create a bidding war between me and the other Bills fan. But this all works out BEFORE the season starts. I will never have a Dolphin on my roster. It would make me physically ill to have to actually root for any dolphin to do anything to give me points.

Funny aside, maybe very telling about the difference between Dolphins fans and Bills fans. The Dolphins guy in our league has no problem whatsoever with starting Bills players. I'd rather be dead.

I take it a step further, and can't even bring myself to have players from any of the other three AFC East teams on my fantasy team.