Blincos Raleigh

No doubt MOFO! It was a good place to serve during the FB season. I could see all the games while making some money. Though I would rather had been sitting at the tables and watching! lol

Their site does not seem to be working either!

Someone told me a few days ago that it closed. A good friend of mine knows the owner, I'll ask and report back.

edit: Spoke with my friend, he didn't get this from the owner himself, but thought that Lynnwood Grill was taking a lot of their business.

Edited by BillsFanNC

I have watched a few games over at Blinco's. I'd love to meet up with 'y'all' for a game sometime this season if you're still in the area. I love Lynnwood, but I'd blame Buffalo Brothers for some of the lack of buisness at Blinco's on Sundays. I have noticed a lot of Bills jersey's there.

Buff Brothers has better wings from my view.

I dont know about that, I love Blinco's wings, but they are pretty close. I enjoy the atmosphere at Buff Bros on Capital. They even play the SHOUT! song when they score TDs! Everyone gets riled up, good times!!!

Yeah I used to shoot out of a dart league in Blinco's. Now that shizz closed down?? I heard the owner just quit paying the mortgage. Anyhow, no more darts or delicious wings from there. The question is, where is everyone headed for the season opener??

The envy within me grows every time I hear of Bills Backers bars. My house is the closest thing there will ever be to one in my city. My Wings may not rival Buffalo Brothers, but my beer kicks some major butt. Pacific Northwest microbrews are a nice trump card...

I thought for a second this was going to be a thread about the next most awesome player name coming out in the 2014 draft.

Are you friggin kidding me?? Blincos has bust written all over him. Total college system player.

Yeah I used to shoot out of a dart league in Blinco's. Now that shizz closed down?? I heard the owner just quit paying the mortgage. Anyhow, no more darts or delicious wings from there. The question is, where is everyone headed for the season opener??

Wow I cant believe this since I habe known the owner for a long time however I can not seem to raise him on the phone

The envy within me grows every time I hear of Bills Backers bars. My house is the closest thing there will ever be to one in my city. My Wings may not rival Buffalo Brothers, but my beer kicks some major butt. Pacific Northwest microbrews are a nice trump card...

Where do you live?