The Destruction of North Carolina

That's pretty much the only useful piece of data in your post above.

The funny part, for me, is that you have no idea if any of it is made up or not, do you? In fact, there is one error in there that I placed purposely. Purposely, to see if you were a serious person, or a yet another clown who's only capable of

....now watch this...

(Man, it's as if this guy was custom designed...thanks God! I don't know what I did to get such a gift, but, I swear I'll keep doing it)

I was not only refering to this post. Honey it's all your posts.

I am glad to see that you did take up one of my suggestions and did some grammar research. Now we have to work on the second part, comprehension of the material presented.

PS: Yes, I am a gift from god(or allah if you choose) only here to help. Now go get out of the basement, move away from the computer and go and enjoy this beautiful summer.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not only refering to this post. Honey it's all your posts.

I am glad to see that you did take up one of my suggestions and did some grammar research. Now we have to work on the second part, comprehension of the material presented.

PS: Yes, I am a gift from god(or allah if you choose) only here to help. Now go get out of the basement, move away from the computer and go and enjoy this beautiful summer.

:lol: Hooray! This IS a gift. We haven't had this in a while. Don't anybody ruin it. (You know who you are.)

This is post #1 of you not finding the obvious error I put there just for you, and, of you now being fully aware that it is there. Let's see how many posts it takes for you to find it. For everybody else? I'm setting the O/U at 6, but, 2 or less posts is a push. The book is now open.

Yes. Grammar. Not your strongest suit, huh? You want to go Round 2 on grammar, with me, Mr. Spinks? :lol: Although, I am almost sure that we will find that grammar is not your biggest deficit.

Now, as far as material I need to be aware of? What material have you posted? :blink: What substance have you brought to this thread? So far, you have merely added humor, unintentionally. This is the second hilarious irony you've shared with us.

You are new, so I shall give you fair warning: Look at the posts between your dopey grammar post and this one. Understand all these jackals(myself included) are merely hoping that you say something else, so they can laugh, because they smell blood. This is what we do here.

We are all Bills fans, stick together like glue, and even help each other out IRL. But, that is not PPP. Here? So far you are a rookie D-bag, who doesn't even know what she doesn't know. (She? Well, you did call me honey, did you not?)

I'm not saying you can't write something useful, honey. In fact, I'm betting we'd all love to see you try. How's about you start with telling me exactly what is wrong with what I wrote above? Hint: The Department of Education is part of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government. (And...That makes the last non-mocking hint you will ever get from this handle)

Horseshit. I didn't bring up consensus. :lol: I just ran with it. Besides, you're just crying because you know the research science on Global Warming is in deep trouble. Explain why the very same scientists you've been quoting for sooooo long.....

...have just downgraded their predictions by 40%? Yes, that's right, they are now saying the the climate's sensitivity to carbon is only 60% what they thought it was.

:o A 40% change...based on nothing other than: the passage of time has proven their earlier predictions to be false. There hasn't been any new research science. :lol: The only thing that has changed is: it is simply not happening.

We've already seen this much backpedal. Nothing says there won't be more. Ask yourself: what is to stop them from downgrading their predictions yet again?

Dude, I'm not even close to being in the "wrong side". There won't be sides in the end. You/they will spin their way out of ever being on a side. You watch.

In fact here's how this is going to go: all the environtologists will do is cling to a tiny bit of man made climate change, and this way, you can never say they were wrong. But, for reasonable peoople? We are at the beginning, just the beginning, of the HUGE backlash. As soon as this really gets going? You watch: these people WILL turn on each other, and thus, there will be no "side".

We'll all be on the same side: you'll be pissed because these peoople took you for a ride, and I'll be :lol: at them and you, which of course will make you even more pissed, which will make me :lol: more, but, both of us will want to see these people flayed, alive, publicly.

It will be great to agree on something, won't it?

Holy ****! How did you know I was crying when I wrote that? I had giant crocodile tears running down my face realizing that I was so dreadfully wrong!

First off, I was not aware at any point of back peddling on CO2's effect on the environment. Can you provide a link? Second if they have changed their stance on CO2 sensitivity due to observations made over time it's because that's how science works.

Holy ****! How did you know I was crying when I wrote that? I had giant crocodile tears running down my face realizing that I was so dreadfully wrong!

First off, I was not aware at any point of back peddling on CO2's effect on the environment. Can you provide a link? Second if they have changed their stance on CO2 sensitivity due to observations made over time it's because that's how science works.

You should check into the Dutch thread here about global cooling. Are they right? Who knows, but I think we've gained one polar bear here over the last year. I think that we should do something about the over proliferation of those beasts.

THAT'S how science works? I thought there was consensus, hence it was fact.

That's because your an ass

that's the problem around here. He may be an ass but he has a point. You merely reminding us of Tommy's charm doesn't change the fact that...well, you did t say anything. So why say it?

I don't usually have crap to say. Which is why I don't post...

http://www.washingto...e-voter-id-law/. good lord. they're gettin all medieval down there.

I know, voter ID is something only backwards countries like Kenya should be encouraged to do

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-touts-kenyan-program-obtain-national-id-cards-voter-registration_737990.html

Every NC resident I know is on board with these changes

I know, voter ID is something only backwards countries like Kenya should be encouraged to do

http://www.weeklysta...ion_737990.html

I would like one of our more left leaning friends here to please explain to me the rational for opposition to this legislation. How does this suppress minority voting? I am not trying to be a jerk, but I keep hearing it from my Democratic leaning friends, and none of them can explain it to me that I can accept...

I would like one of our more left leaning friends here to please explain to me the rational for opposition to this legislation. How does this suppress minority voting? I am not trying to be a jerk, but I keep hearing it from my Democratic leaning friends, and none of them can explain it to me that I can accept...

a lot of them do nor have license or a need for a government ID. There are a lot of people who do not drive and do not leave the country, too. Then there are a lot of Hispanics that are legal but do not have any actual documents from the state.

a lot of them do nor have license or a need for a government ID. There are a lot of people who do not drive and do not leave the country, too. Then there are a lot of Hispanics that are legal but do not have any actual documents from the state.

If they want to vote, wouldn't they have need for a voter ID?

I don't know the specifics of NC, but in Virginia you are issued a Voter ID card when you register or change addresses. When I moved 2 years ago and updated my drivers license, a couple weeks later I received a new Voter ID card

As a bonus, you can your Voter ID as secondary identification when purchasing an Assault Rifle :beer:

http://www.vsp.state...earms_VFTP.shtm

Edited by /dev/null

yep. and those folks almost universally vote dem. this is desperation. virginia's gone blue. nc was teetering. delays things for a while and will set nc back towards old south vs new south and more like that other carolina but it's like the little dutch boy. too many leaks for the number of fingers.

http://www.weeklysta...ion_737990.html

So basically, either you are calling bridog a racist

or

birdog has made himself a racist, by saying that Voter ID is bad for NC, but implicitly good for Kenya.

Birdog, say it isn't so. All these years of you being morally superior to everyone but Mother Teresa, and now this?

I am shocked, and highly offended.

So basically, either you are calling bridog a racist

or

birdog has made himself a racist, by saying that Voter ID is bad for NC, but implicitly good for Kenya.

Birdog, say it isn't so. All these years of you being morally superior to everyone but Mother Teresa, and now this?

I am shocked, and highly offended.

and what would your response be to a national voter id effort funded by the fed gov't? it'd be simple - add it to a new card for national health insurance. i've got a pretty good guess... Edited by birdog1960

and what would your response be to a national voter id effort funded by the fed gov't? it'd be simple - add it to a new card for national health insurance. i've got a pretty good guess...

Don't talk to me.

I'm still in shock from finding out that deep down, you are actually a racist.

For everyone else, who isn't "he who I am not talking to": a national voter id would be unconstitutional, as the Constitution clearly states that the states are empowered and required to handle all voting as they deem fit, and the Federal government cannot dictate the process.

Thus, my opinion of this idea is irrelevant. So is the idea. Whether it has merit is also irrelevant, because it is unconstitutional. A national health care card is a violation of the 4th amendment, not to mention HIPPA. Unless you get a judge to sign off on a warrant every single time an SQL call is made to every single database holding health care info, in the entire country?

Also unconstitutional.

But yeah, go ahead and try to argue HIPPA, with a f'ing technical architect who has designed systems for 10k employee health insurance companies. I only have 10 mins, but it shouldn't even take that long to dispatch you.

and what would your response be to a national voter id effort funded by the fed gov't? it'd be simple - add it to a new card for national health insurance. i've got a pretty good guess...

These are two different things, and anyone not trolling with useless progressive talking points would never use this as an argument against state voter ID laws.

Do you feel that gatorman not being around somehow leaves a void you need to fill?