Bills Uniform Redesign

DRutka

I decided to rework the Bills uniforms.

The overall look I'm going for here is modern but classy with a touch of tradition. I wanted the red, white, & blue equal in importance. I eliminated the two blues currently used by the Bills along with the "buffalo nickel". I lightened the blue so it's between the old Bills blue and the navy they use now. I also darkened the red so it is not so bright.

Click Here => Buffalo Bills Redesign

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The overall look I'm going for here is modern but classy with a touch of tradition. I wanted the red, white, & blue equal in importance. I eliminated the two blues currently used by the Bills along with the "buffalo nickel". I lightened the blue so it's between the old Bills blue and the navy they use now. I also darkened the red so it is not so bright.

203766[/snapback]

Pretty good. Looks as good as any other NFL uniform I've seen.

What I would really like to see is white helmets with a redesigned buffalo. Maybe not the old standing buffalo, but closer to that type than the current one. That is, a more realistic looking buffalo than a cartoonish, pop-art type of design.

That is, a more realistic looking buffalo than a cartoonish, pop-art type of design.

Are you kidding, I've fallen in love with that logo...Infact, I think it's probably the most awesome logo in sports....The blazing buffalo charging, nothing beats it!

As for the uniforms, man I love those, definetly would buy their jersey if they looked like that...Especially the blue version

I like your uniform design even though it will never be reality. The best part about it is you actually put the LOGO on the jersey. I've wanted this for years. I can't understand how the Bills came out with a brand new jersey a couple years ago and they didn't bother to put anything uniquely "Buffalo" on it?!? I wear my Bills jersey proud (I don't live in NY State),,,,and no one knows which team it is?! sad.

DRu, I gotta say I love the design. It's the best I've seen with the current helmet. I'm a big fan of the White helmet, red buffalo and have wished they'd return to it. Failing that, push your design to the Bills!!

The old style helmet doesn't go with the "modern" look. As far as our current helmet and logo, I think it is one of the best in the league if we could just get rid of the mega-stripe.

203849[/snapback]

I agree....excellent work BTW....love the design...definately send it in for them to take a look at!!!

i must say, I like them very much! I didn't know what to expect and was hesitant, but I would actually like them if they were the real uni's... the ones we have now had to 'grow' on me and now I used to them, but your designs were "acceptance at first sight". That's a good thing... too bad we won't have another re-design for many years. Too much money involved in merchandising for them to change again soooo soon after the last redesign.

but I would LOVE to see your designs be pushed for!!!

203766[/snapback]

I think you should send to someone at OBD but I like the white helmet with charging red buffalo best