Player tshirts- best quality??

major

Try Hendrick's, if you haven't already.

This is what I've been drinking lately.

Quick kinda funny story.

My wife and I went down to Paso Robles to meet some friends. I was on my Hendricks kick which is a recent thing. We went out for a night cap at a place called Estrella which had just opened. All the other bars in the town square wouldn't serve us but Estrella welcomed us with open arms.

Turns out it was their opening night.

Also turns out the owner spotted my red Mitchell and Ness Bills cap with the white standing Buffalo. Turns out the owner is from Buffalo. There's a lot to the story that I won't bore you with but this is her second restaurant in the area and the place is beautiful with great food and drinks.

I got to talking with their bar manager. I told him I'd been drinking Hendricks lately and expressed how I'd never tasted a gin that was so flavorful. He said one of the aromatics Hendricks uses is cucumber.

I hate cucumber. If someone cut a cucumber 100 feet away from me I'd smell it within ten seconds. My wife who has an unbelievable palette and nose (she can identify ingredients in food all the time) agreed with me that there was no cucumber in the Hendricks. However the people at Hendricks state that among other ingredients are Bulgarian Roses and cucumber.

There is no moral to the story and sorry to bore you.

:)

Interesting thing I noticed on the T Shirts. Last year they sold T shirts with a players name and number on the back. You could also customize your own. They had these on NFL.com and several other locations. This year I don't see them.

I wanted to buy a Manuel one.

I guess maybe they were eating into the jersey sales too much?

I can't stand the new Nike jerseys so was thinking of switching to these T Shirts.

Does anyone know if this type of T Shirt is still for sale? If so, where?