The Bills should have never traded #4 Kolb

Whoever the QB is he's going to have to be accurate throwing short. I know we all have visions of our Bills throwing long and deep after years of check-downs and whiffle armed ivy leaguers. But CJ is still the main threat and must get the ball, and I doubt he'll line up wide.

It means Kevin Kolb was a fourth round draft pick. Duh

Ahhhhh. Although factually incorrect, I appreciate your attempt to clarify the OP's thought process, oh complement-to-peanut butterHead. Perhaps he does believe that Kolb was a 4th Round draft pick. Or maybe he thought the Bills traded Kolb's #4 jersey? Or maybe he thought they actually just traded Kolb himself on the eve of training camp and shouldn't have? The world may never know...

Don't worry about it. EJ will be starting week 1. These guys have about 18 months to get it going. Better get him in there now while he has 4 out of the first 6 at home and a full O Line. If EJ shows well in pre season, he will be in there.

I don't see EJ starting week 1 but will be starter by Halloween... Just my opinion

It's been reported numerous times that the Flirida St offense doesn't really prepare players for the. NFL especially QBs so I think its going to take a little time before EJ takes over

we traded Kolb!!??? when and for who??? Also nice insight into why. And the picture you post shows, imo, a bit of a man crush. Maybe you mean to say your very saddened at losing this specimen of a qb. I see you are still not over quinn early.