The Bills ?

Isn't it funny how many players that the Bills have named Williams when Bill is a nickname for William. Maybe this team should be named the Williams instead. :rolleyes: Sorry if this thread is dumb but I am bored and can't wait for training camp to open in a few days. :)

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were asking if this was the Bills message board by looking at your title "Bills ?". Carry on.

OK, once and for all, what is the deal with your name/avatar? It's bizarre, but kind of funny. And also, it's spelled "sandwich."

Origionally I made it to talk about our D line play. They call Kyle "ham" I read somewhere, and so I figured, Ham is the meat and Mario and Derius would be the bread in a three person pile up sack. "Sandwhich" is to annoy the heck out of people who are spelling nazi's.

Edited by HamSandwhich

Isn't it funny how many players that the Bills have named Williams when Bill is a nickname for William. Maybe this team should be named the Williams instead. :rolleyes: Sorry if this thread is dumb but I am bored and can't wait for training camp to open in a few days. :)

Damn lucky we don't have that many "Richards" or "Cats" on our team.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were asking if this was the Bills message board by looking at your title "Bills ?". Carry on.

Origionally I made it to talk about our D line play. They call Kyle "ham" I read somewhere, and so I figured, Ham is the meat and Mario and Derius would be the bread in a three person pile up sack. "Sandwhich" is to annoy the heck out of people who are spelling nazi's.

Dareus.

What are you going to do for us apostrophe Nazis?