New Jersey Home Invasion

How many times has this scumbag done this? I'm sure this wasn't his first go 'round. Forget his rights. Shoot him on sight. He's a 'real' bad ass...beating up a defenseless woman. Bet he felt all big inside.

Edited by BillsFanM.D.

I can only imagine how badly her husband would like to get his hands on that pos

No kidding. He's a hell of a lot bigger than me but he wouldn't stand a chance. I'm just afraid that he's end up dead and I'd end up in jail and boy would my wife be pissed at me for that.

No kidding. He's a hell of a lot bigger than me but he wouldn't stand a chance. I'm just afraid that he's end up dead and I'd end up in jail and boy would my wife be pissed at me for that.

No joke. I don't even know this woman, and I want to torture this punk for days. Sadisticly.

Also, why is this in PPP?

Is there a political group that thinks this behavior is deserving of some sort of protection?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

No joke. I don't even know this woman, and I want to torture this punk for days. Sadisticly.

Why is this in PPP?

If there a political group that thinks this behavior is deserving of some sort of protection?

Oh I assume Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have something nice to say about him. Or more to the point she deserved it. How dare she prance around her home in the skimpy short dress.

Also, why is this in PPP?

Is there a political group that thinks this behavior is deserving of some sort of protection?

She asked for it by having all those this he doesn't.

He should be shot on sight.

Oh I assume Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have something nice to say about him. Or more to the point she deserved it. How dare she prance around her home in the skimpy short dress.

he was just out to pick up some skittles, and out of nowhere she began pummeling his fists with her face.

Not only that, she illegally photographed and taped him without his permission.

Some clever Bergen County lawyer is going to make a bundle suing her azz.

Let's see... defamation of character, personal injury to his hands, resisting the request for aid in a situation that could have resulted in him receiving harm to his personage, and refusing to tell him where the coke, money, guns, and silver were.

Oh yes, the B word will pay!

But all he wanted was an iced tea and some Skittles. B word should rot in jail. If she hadn't racially profiled him, this never would have happened.

It would be great if she were the wife of some high ranking Cosa Nostra guy. Some swift mafioso justice would be appropriate. Man I love the Sopranos!

Not only that, she illegally photographed and taped him without his permission.

Some clever Bergen County lawyer is going to make a bundle suing her azz.

Let's see... defamation of character, personal injury to his hands, resisting the request for aid in a situation that could have resulted in him receiving harm to his personage, and refusing to tell him where the coke, money, guns, and silver were.

Oh yes, the B word will pay!

This post would be funny if I didn't think, somewhere in the back of my cynical mind, that this was possible!

He's facing 10-20 years if convicted. Are you kidding me? This guy should NEVER walk free again. I don't care about rehabilitating him. We can only pray for jailhouse justice for this guy. What a sub-human POS.

Edited by Chump Change